Number? - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I've changed my tumblr user to LightenUpBrock, it's no longer Quinn-Imagines

Summary; "Ooh can you write a Colby imagine where you meet at a party and you're talking and flirting and he offers to "take you upstairs" and you say no and kinda start freaking out a bit because you can't do one night stuff, you need emotional attachment because of stuff in your past?

Warnings; swearing, drinking, mentions of one-night stand

Word Count; 1,650 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

In your new friend group, parties are a lot more common than they were in your last. But that's just what happens when you go from being 'regular' to being a YouTuber.

You're invited to all sorts of things, and depending on your status and the communities you're involved in, you're invited to more. Which is a crazy thing to you, after you'd discovered all of it.

Going to Vidcon last year was fun. It was an experience to get to meet some of your fans, and get to know other creators that were there. It helped you build friendships—and some of them you still talk to. Even collabing once or twice just for the fun of it.

Your old friend group is old for a reason. Mainly because of how they'd decided that once you started climbing the ladder, that they might as well hop on your back. So you could carry them to the top too. That they'd have something to build off of once you were popular enough.

And then when they realized that you weren't as quick as they thought you were, they'd gotten impatient. Started to use you then instead, which lead to a whole lot of drama, and then you dropping everyone.

Including your boyfriend, who'd...

He'd overstepped boundaries, thing that you'd told him as a secret were out in the public. It wasn't enough for a scandal, but you're just lucky that you didn't tell him everything. And that you didn't have as many fans as you do now.

"What the fuck are you? A pansy?" Kaylee's voice is loud as she tries to shout over the music.

You turn to see your friend—Michael—trying to chug a thing of vodka. The drink that he'd grabbed literally three minutes earlier because he 'wasn't drunk enough'.

"You fucking do it," Michael shoots back, motioning to the kitchen so she'll go over and grab her own drink.

He's trying to prove her wrong. That it isn't as easy as it sounds to chug a cup of vodka. And then proceed to hold down your vomit once your stomach starts to protest from the sudden change.

"I will," Kaylee sticks out her tongue, before she turns and disappears off to the kitchen.

Where you and Michael stand, you can see her starting to prepare her drink. All while Michael is muttering things under his breath—partly hoping that she won't have a chance at doing it. And she'll be a pansy too, just like him.

For once, he doesn't want to be wrong when it comes to something. It's all too common for him, because he's a college frat boy that plays football. The only reason why he made it into college in the first place because he rode that scholarship even better than you did.

He said he wanted it to carry him all four years. And it has so far.

All will the help of you and Kaylee of course. Michael is pretty bad when it comes to a couple of subjects. So it's all too common for you all to sit in the living room of your apartment and try to teach him things last minute. Since he's always practicing, sleeping or playing video games.