a little taste of heaven - Sam Golbach

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' an you do a imagine for sam where they play the jenga truth or dare and instead of corey who has to the seven mins of heaven wth sam, it's the reader and they actually kiss. '

Warnings; swearing, FLUFF

Word Count; 2k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

If Sam had asked you to play any other type of game, you would have also agreed to do that too. Not only because playing games with the guys is fun to do, but also because you're whipped for him, and that's a fact you can't deny. He could ask you to eat a french fry off the floor and you would to it, all for the camera with absolutely no fear of judgement from the fans.

Although, you're sure that they would be a little freaked out and start suspecting that something is going on with you. No one willingly eats a fry off the floor unless they're feeling some type of way. And that's how you are with them, you'll make more content for them because you know that they'd do the same for you.

Jake would probably be the only one that would do that willingly. Because it's Jake, and he's all over the place all the time. There's times he's calm of course, but all the others it feels like he chugged five energy drink in a row and just let it rip. All the energy free in one huge ass burst. Plus he has hyperfixations like the stupid ball and paddle.

You love the paddle as much as the next person, but it hurts when he turns to you and starts hitting it against your skin. That thing can build up speed, and the ball is relatively hard, so it feels like someone is stabbing your arm over and over. Its much funnier to watch when he's doing it to someone else. Watching them complain over the fact that it hurts so fucking bad.

Anyway, you have this really bad crush on Sam and you're not sure if it's ever going to go away. Like seriously, you've been pining over him since you first met him and that was a while ago. You've tried to get over him, to get your stupid brain and haert to work together against something for once, but they don't want to. You started hanging out with other people, minimizing the amount of time you spend with him.

No other crushes developed, and you just felt withdrawl from Sam, which was the single most creepiest thing that could have ever had happened to you. But you and Sam are close, he's basically your best friend, apart from the others. And to be away from him for so long is like trying not to each sugar. You're addicted, and you'd really rather not deprive yourself.

This is the first time you're really hanging out with him since you tried to ditch. He was happy that you could play along with them, because the others had been wondering where you had been too. You didn't really think that part of the plan through, to leave Sam behind would mean that you're leaving all the others behind too. Eventually you're sure that the loneliness of not being around them too would have been torture.

It all would have weighed on you sooner rather than later and you're glad that you hadn't done too much damage before it reached that point. You're sure that you would have come running back, anyway. The people that you were trying to hang out with weren't really your type of people, plus they seemed like clout chasers and that made you wheel around.

A big fat nope from you. Especially since you have over three million followers. You weren't really getting a benefit from being friends with them, but they sure as hell were living the dream. Having a semi-famous youtuber in their little clique. To have you leave–which you have–much have been painful for them.