Roofie - Sam Golbach

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Could we get a Sam Golbach imagine where the reader is at a party in the traphouse and a guy tries to roofie her but Sam saves her just in time? And it just ends with the reader being cuddled by Sam?"

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,600 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Why is it that at parties, the host insists that everyone goes deaf because of the music? Like, why does it have to be at full volume, and the bass has to be boosted? Making the floor shake when the bass is dropped, and the windows rattling dangerously?

Even better, why are the hosts your dumbass boyfriend's friends? Don't they understand that not everyone wants to be going home with ringing in their ears?

Or better yet, the people—aka you and them—who live in this house don't want to go to clean up the house and go to bed. Yelling at the top of their lungs trying to hear the people that's literally a foot in front of them.

That's how you feel right now anyway, and you're hoping that's not your future in a couple of hours.

If it is, then everyone in this house is going to be pranked hard. You'll make it so that they'll never trust you again, and learn to not turn the music up this loud at a party ever again.

Oh, and you've asked very nicely for Jake to turn it down. However, he has no remorse for the girls in the house, gave you the middle finger, and then went back to dancing. As if he owns the place.

You came very close to unplugging the speakers and going to bed. But you're not a party pooper, and neither would you want to be. That would be a little over the top, and too mean for what he's done.

He doesn't deserve to go down like that, you have another plan for him... something along the lines of taking a couple of his things... and maybe ruining them.

Maybe.

Actually, you've thought this through more than once if it came to pranking the roommates. If another prank war were to resurface, and how you'd go about it. Whether or not you'd team up with Sam, or just go your own way with things.

And it turns out, that you'd make your own team, and wreak the most havoc against Sam, because he deserves it. Especially with the shit he put you through the first two times. If he thinks he'll get through another war with nothing from you again, he's dearly mistaken. And he'll realize that a lot quicker than you're going to mean to.

Revenge is best served cold. Truth be told, you're very good at revenge.

Jake would probably get a bed full of alive bugs. Confined to the spaces of his bedroom. And they'd be harmless for the most parts, maybe something like crickets to drive everyone in the house insane. Just for the kicks of it.

Corey would have to do with his shoes. Taking one of his more expensive pair, and hiding a shoe in the best hiding spot—you have a couple of those for when you play hide n seek with the roommates—and leave it there for the entire day. Not telling him where it is, unless he were to freak out a lot.

Like, yank Colby off the bed and push Sam down the stairs freak out.

You wouldn't do anything to Devyn, since there's a sense of girl power between you two. Of course, that's under the assumption she wouldn't go and do something like a cheating prank with Sam. If that's the case, then you've also come up with a couple of ideas to get back at her.