Hormones - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Hi can I ask for a colby fluff where you find out your pregnant but it's not colbys but he still wants to help you raise the child"

Warnings; swearing, angst, fluff

Word Count; 1,261 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

"Ryan, please—" You beg, but the line is dead already.

Silence fills the bathroom as you throw your phone into the sink bowl. You watch as it falls still, face up.

A message pops up on screen that you can barely read from where you sit on the toilet seat. It's a text from Colby, letting you know that they're almost done with the video. He'll be back in the apartment soon.

It was a last-minute decision for Sam to film. And Colby had already agreed earlier that he'd film with him. So, he told you that he'd be back in an hour and if you needed anything, he's an apartment over.

You aren't bothered that he went over to go film with Sam. The only reason why you're irritated is that you'd came over here for an escape so you can be distracted.

Obviously, it didn't work, and suspense killed you to the point where you did it here instead. And you feel bad about it in a way, because you were supposed to do it at your apartment tomorrow or later tonight. But after chewing your lip for an entire hour in worry, you finish took it.

The pregnancy test.

You know it's not Colby's. You and him haven't been together long enough for it to have been his. Which left no doubt in your mind that it's your ex's.

Hence why you were on the phone with him, trying to break the news to him. However, all he had to say was that he wanted no part in it. Including child support, leaving you high and dry.

You and Colby have barely been dating for a month. Still fresh into the relationship, and now you're presented with the threat of a baby. Which is going to test a lot of things between you and him.

Of course, the question that it might be Colby's is repeated in your head every time. But each time it comes around, you tell yourself that you'd used protection every single time. That he wasn't looking for a child right now, especially so early into a relationship too.

That's why you're a little afraid that Colby is going to find out and then completely leave you over it. Because he doesn't necessarily want a kid right now, while his YouTube career is kicking off.

You reach over the counter, pass the pregnancy test, to text Colby back. Telling him that you'll see him soon then. After that, you place your phone back down onto the counter.

Following that is you placing your head in your hands. Tears swell your eyes quickly, and soon enough a shudder runs through your body. Letting you know that sobbing is right on the brink of happening.

How could you be so stupid as to let something like this happen? Especially when you're so young?

Sniffing, you wipe your face, taking a deep breath to calm yourself down.

There's no need to jump to conclusions just yet. Maybe Colby won't care at all.

Grabbing the test and your phone, you go back into the living room. Sitting on the couch with your legs crossed as you anxiously text your sister. Making sure that it isn't your boyfriend.