Hickey Cooties - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Do you think you'd want to write about the trap house making fun of the hickies that Colby gave you?"

Warnings; swearing, hints at sex

Word Count; 1,135 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Sometimes you wish that you all could hang out downstairs more often. And that you all aren't busy all the time with editing and going and filming and shit. Just a couple of hours, where you all sit down and play video games, and do stupid shit, is the best times.

You all aren't acting for the camera, and you're all genuinely having fun. Not being able to worry about saying certain things so you won't get in trouble—not that you say bad stuff anyway.

All worries are washed away for once, and no one is stressed out as they normally are.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Corey shouts suddenly, and you look over at the pool to see Jake climbing on him, "For fucks sake—"

"Chicken!" Jake yells.

You smirk at Colby, who's just coming outside with a case full of coke. Behind him is Aaron, who's going to be doing the grilling today on the portable one they bought.

You guys would use the one in the corner, if you weren't all afraid of spiders crawling out the second that it's opened. You'd all much rather take the chance with buying a new one, that would be given to Corey when he gets his house after you all move out.

It's a winning situation for him really. He gets to get the grill, making it so that parties at his house are just that more interesting.

Although, you're sure that there's no way in hell he'll be doing any parties at his place. Mainly because of the fact that they get nuts really quickly, and to have that in his house is basically a death wish.

The couch broke in this house at one of the parties, you can only imagine what will happen to his, when a party is thrown over there. He and Devyn will be saying goodbye to a lot more than just a couch.

Especially with this friend group.

"Chicken?" You ask Colby, and he grins at you slightly.

"Sure," he sets down the case of Coke by the grill, and then he pulls off his shirt, tossing it onto one of the chairs, "Am I getting on your shoulders?"

"I think I'd die, if I'm being completely honest," you laugh, and he smiles.

You take a running start at the pool, landing near Corey and Jake on purpose. So the water splashes all over them, making them a little more slippery than they were originally.

Colby is quick to follow, and when you get out of the water, Colby is laughing at the two next to you.

Corey is drenched, and Jake is wobbling on his shoulders, trying to grab onto anything near him. When in reality, there's nothing to grab onto besides his hair. Unless he just wants to fall off.

"Alright," Colby dips under the water in front of you, and you hop on his shoulders quickly. When he raises above the water, you're nearly at height length with Jake.

If it weren't for the fact that they're a bunch of guys, then you'd be able to look at him directly. Show him the pain that he's about to get when you two start.

"I'm going to have to warn you," you say to them, smiling, "I grew up with a bunch of brothers, and there's no way I'm letting what I learned fly out the window."

Jake mocks you, and flaps his arms slightly like a chicken. Then, he completes it with a couple of sounds.

"And go!" Sam yells, he sits on the side of the pool, "Go Colby!"

Colby braces himself as you lean forward, slamming your hands against Jake's shoulders as hard as you can. Corey stumbles back slightly, but on that same token, Jake also kicks at you.

"You're going to regret that," You threaten, "Full speed ahead!"

Colby laughs as he goes forward, "I'm glad you're light, otherwise this would be a pain in the ass."

"Guess how I feel," Corey says, "I wish it was Devyn instead."

"Maybe next round!" Devyn says, she's climbing into the pool behind you guys.

Colby goes forward again, and this time you get the perfect advantage of slamming your foot into Jake as payback. And just as you expected, they wobble again, but this time they fall backwards.

"Yes!" You cheer, and Colby lets go of you, so you slide down his back.

"Woah, woah!" Jake says, once he's resurfaced, "Are—are those hickies?"

You're confused for a second, "Who are you talking to?"

"Oh my god, they are," Sam laughs, "Nice one, Colby!"

"I can't—" you look down out of instinct, and Colby lifts your chin slightly so that he can see better.

"Oops." Colby laughs.

"Oops?" Corey repeats, "Bro! You're a fuckin' vampire!"

Your face feels a little hot as you defensively splash water towards Corey, "Shut up, virgin."

Aaron starts laughing from the grill, and Jake dips underwater for a second because he's laughing so hand. He grabs onto the wall to keep himself from going under again.

"You guys have fun last night?" Corey continues, not caring about your comment, "It looks like it."

"Leave them alone," you groan, covering them with your hands as you turn away and start towards the staircase of the pool, "I don't want this anymore—"

Colby's arms wrap around you as he pulls you back towards the guys. He doesn't move your hands at all as he presses a kiss to your temple. Then, he starts laughing slightly as he looks at Corey.

"Do you want a hickey?"

Sam starts laughing, leaning against his hand, "Let's go Corey!"

"Get some!" Jake calls playfully, and Corey rolls his eyes.

"Nah brother, I'm good. Is your girl though?" Corey asks, "Think she needs more?"

"I'm going to kick your ass," you threaten him, "Beat your ass in Chicken and now you're making fun of me for it."

"Sore losers!" Colby calls, before he picks you up and spins you around, "I forgot we won!"

"How about I get on (Y/n)'s shoulders and Colby gets on yours, Corey?" Devyn suggests changing the topic.

Jake doesn't let it go, "Sure you want her hickey cooties?"

"At least I have a significant other," you stick your tongue out at Jake.

"Ouch!" Jake says, pushing himself up onto the pavement, "That hurts."

"Good, you're an asshole," you turn to Devyn, "You ready?"

She hums, and you go underneath the water, and she climbs onto your shoulders. And when you get up, you see that Colby is on Corey's shoulders.

"See, the trick is, go for the groin," you smile cheekily, and Colby gives you a look.

He shakes his head, "Don't you dare,"

You smile at him, "Payback for the hickies."

"They're hot though!"