Boo? (Part Two) Aaron Doh

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Reader, (a ghost) managed to get a little more than just friendly with Aaron.

Warnings; None

Word Count; 1,331 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Funnily enough, that same night you decided to reveal yourself, he went off and told the roommates the exact encounter. How he'd heard the voice, went to dump the eggs onto his plate, and saw you standing in the hallway.

He just barely heard your name, and then you stuck your arm through the wall after he asked how you got into the house. Which apparently had literally scared him so badly that it fainted.

It makes sense, you watched him drop to the floor. And even though you wanted to help, you decided right then that it would probably be for the best if you didn't manifest in the house for a while. However, you did watch and make sure that he was okay.

You know that the magic number is five minutes, and then after that he would have a concussion. You're not sure how you'd be able to help him, but you'd try your damn hardest, especially since you felt horrible.

His friends helped him search the house from top to bottom at least three times, even goes as far as to check in the tiny spaces, and in the backyard more times that inside the house. All hiding spots were exploited, and when they didn't find you anywhere, they finally settled down.

Well, Aaron did at least, the guys didn't believe it one bit. They'd went as far as to ask him if he'd taken drugs while they were gone. Aaron hadn't, and they barely believed him, before dropping it entirely.

Later that night, you were laying on the floor in the living room, thinking over what had happened, and wishing that you hadn't done it in the first place. He was the only person in the house that you really liked after all.

By far the nicest, and you don't say that to be mean. It was just fact. Yes, he could get a little mean when it came to his video games, you've had your times when you felt the same towards someone else. But besides that, he's the kindest, you've seen it when no one else had.

And then you heard a noise on the staircase, making you look over. You didn't see anything, but you could hear someone coming down. When your eyes flickered to the clock, you saw it was past midnight, and only one person is normally up this late.

Aaron.

"Ow! Fuck—" he muttered, to which you got up and went to the doorway, to see him holding something that he swore not to use.

He felt his way through the kitchen, all the way to the garage. And if you were him, you wouldn't even dare to go in there at night. Much less with a Ouija board, which means that he has to have serious balls to be doing that.

You wouldn't even do that if you were alive, and now that you're dead, you don't even like to take a step into there. You're sure that's where most of the moaning sounds reside from the other... residentsin the house.

Naturally, you followed him inside, watching as he flicked on the lights and threw the board onto the floor. A heavy sigh left him as he said, "This is a dumb idea,"

"Dumb is right," you laugh to yourself, sitting across from him. His back is to the door, making a quick exit, while you have your back to the garage door.

He carefully and slowly unpacked the board, placing the planchet in the middle of the board, then he placed his fingers on the piece. To which, you followed the action, looking at his face.

At the time, he looked a little green, moving the piece around the board three times, before going to the hello. When he finally had the planchet back in the middle, he asked the question; "Is (Y/n) here?"

He remembered your name, which made a small smile appear on your face, as you moved it to yes.

One shaky, hesitant breath later, he asked, "Can you appear again?"

And again, you moved it to yes.

You removed your fingers from the planchet, as you repeated the steps you had before, applying a high pressure to yourself through holding your breath and clenching your fists. Trying to make your body as tense as possible.

Instead of just popping up all at once again, you slowly released yourself, starting with your head, and then your shoulders, which moved down to your arms, and slowly to your chest, legs, and then your feet.

Needless to say, Aaron didn't look pleased in the slightest, he was still pale, and he looked sick. On top of that, he looked like he regret making the decision to contact you.

"Hi..."

"(Y/n)?" Aaron calls, walking down the hallway.

You stand in the middle of it, staring at all the furniture in the hallway, frowning. You're not going to be able to move with them, you're going to have to stay here, unless you want to walk all the way to the apartments.

But then you'll be leaving friends that you've made for the past year behind. Maybe they'll understand, or maybe they'll hate the idea just as much as you do.

Aaron stops when he sees you staring at the bedframe.

"How are the boys?" You ask, looking at him.

"Still loading the stuff into the truck," he says, coming towards you again.

He would wrap his arms around you, pulling you tightly against him if it wasn't for the fact that he can't. Despite making yourself visible, there's no way you can make yourself solid.

You're not even sure how you can make yourself go up and down stairs. With the logic that you'd fall through things, going up shouldn't be possible, but it is. In some frustrating way, it is.

Aaron stands next to you instead, and you can feel his body heat radiating off of him, which is probably making your semi-visible body turn to mist in that one area.

"I can't go," you finally say, looking at Aaron, "I'll have to walk, all that way—"

"I'll walk with you," he says, shrugging like it means nothing. When in reality, it's a big deal, that has to be miles on top of miles, and he'll get tired more than easily. Plus, there's no way you'll be able to hold your visibility for longer than just a day.

"Don't be ridiculous," you wrap your arms around yourself as you begin to start to go outside.

Just as you do, Colby and Jake walk in, arguing about something. Absentmindedly, they greet you, before they continue on with their conversation.

Aaron had introduced you to them after he decided that you were truly good, and weren't there to hurt any of them. Although, he didn't like it when you ended up telling him about the ghost thing. How there was no one to bring you anywhere.

The guys just accepted you into their lives like it was nothing. Just another friend in the house, one that didn't run up the bill and prank everyone all the time.

"(Y/n), I'm not just going to leave you here," He says.

"It's an apartment complex too," you sniff, rubbing your eyes slightly, and Aaron walks in front of you.

"I love you, which means, I'm going to figure this out with you," he says, going to place his hands on your shoulders.

He expects them to just go right on through, but they stop, and you can feel him touching you. Genuine shock goes through the both of you, and he takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around you securely, squeezing you.

"Aaron–!"

"You're coming with me, even if I have to pack you into a suitcase, carry you the entire way there, whatever, I'm going with you,"

Laughing through your tears, you hug him back.

"You wouldn't have said that a couple of months ago."