wussies - Jake Webber

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' could you do maybe something like with the gang (jake, corey, sam, colby) like them exploring some building? and maybe they find another girl that's exploring and she's like all badass, cool and really good at exploring? maybe she's another popular youtuber that explores or she could just be a normal girl, whatever works! and maybe one of the boys takes a liking to her? you can choose who, i don't mind! thank you so much! '

Warnings; swearing, FLUFF, a little creepy

Word Count; 1.9k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

It was supposed to be a pretty chill video. Sam and Colby would take all the guys out to the nearest haunted and creepy cave to scare the absolute shit out of themselves and Jake and Corey, and then they would go home. Sam would hopefully catch some weird ass sounds, maybe a couple of sticks breaking in the forest that would end up being Jake fucking around. And Corey would continue to complain the entire video over the fact that he didn't like where they were going.

And things were going smoothly for the most part. Corey did the complaining part, the entire video as he normally does. Asking to go home when things got too much for him, he'd calm down for a good hour or so, and then he would whine about going home again. Saying that he had something to do, which Jake would tease him about cleaning his shoes.

Jake would then get a stick thrown at his head for mocking Corey. Maybe he'd get chased around the woods a little bit, breaking more sticks, causing Sam and Colby to wait up while they got it out of their system and would be able to carry on. Colby would never get annoyed at it, he'd laugh the entire time, because Jake can be the clown at times, and sometimes it's better to have jokes thrown around rather than being freaked out the entire time.

Even if Jake's humor is a little childish at times, it can still get the guys to laugh and cool off a little bit. And then the times when he has to be serious, he can do that too, it's like there's a switch in his brain. He can tell when to be funny, and get the guys to breathe and then he can be just as serious as Corey is almost all the time. Try to compromise amongst his friends to keep from arguing.

Sam would never admit it, but Jake can be the voice of reason more than he can be. Which is something that baffles the entire friend group. How can all that wisdom fit into the brain of that guy? He acts like a two-year-old most of the time, but still manages to get everyone around him to laugh.

He's just having the time of his life, keeping everyone around him happy as he does it.

Anyway, Colby will complain about holding the camera for too long after a while. And almost every single time Sam gets the camera, it's at the most difficult part. There's been countless times when he's been forced to climb a goddamn ladder while trying to keep it on his face, and not drop it. Somehow he's managed to do it well each and every time.

Colby is still trying to master that skill. But at the top of the ladder is alway's Colby's hand, there to take it from his best friend to make sure that he doesn't go up the entire way. Maybe he's not there every single time, but he's there most of the time. If he's not, then that means he most likely got distracted by the view that the places they have explored. Even after all this time, it never fails to amaze the both of them.

However, this was not the ordinary trip to the creepy cave hidden in the woods that seem to be dying since all the leaves are on the ground. And the trees are bare, with hardly any leaves on them. This trip was much more different than the others, because not only was Jake in that goofy, jumpy mood. But he's somehow gotten the others to feel just like that.