4

I AM A MATCHMAKER ON TAOBAO CHAPTER 4

She looked at the comments first. The one at the top was the comment she had replied to yesterday. Right now, it had over 300 likes and more than a hundred comments below. There was also a reply from "Tiny Workplace Newbie": OP, I can't believe it! You really are a fortune-teller. Last night, I asked him and we're together now. [Excitement]  

Upon seeing this reply, Shen Chuchu finally felt relief. It seemed that she had not destroyed her trademark when she appeared as a "fake quack" for the very first time. She scrolled through the comments on Weibo and found that a lot of people were curious about their own marital status.

"If OP really is Yue Lao, please gift me a handsome husband! [Photograph]"

"Pick me, pick me! Please tell me quickly if my boyfriend will be my future husband! If he isn't, I'm going to break up with him. [Photograph]"

"Need a wife. I'm already 30 years old and still single. [Photograph]"

...

Shen Chuchu laughed a little after reading some of the comments with photographs. Although some people questioned her credibility, she did not care as plenty of people also believed her. After all, fortune-telling was deemed successful even when your customers were skeptics! 

After reading through the comments, she went to see who had shared her post. She felt the reason why the statistics had risen so high was not due to Tiny Workplace Newbie but because of something else.

As expected, the first share she saw had a big v.*

TL-note: v here indicates a VIP, or verified account. VIP accounts are usually academics, celebrities or actors that are verified due to their large number of followers.

#1 Entertainment Reporter- Red Feather V: Mysterious OP, please tell me my fortune!

Although this person claimed to be a top reporter, they only had 90 thousand followers and was verified as a reporter from B City.

Shen Chuchu opened her private messages and saw that Tiny Workplace Newbie had sent her an astonished yet thankful message. Shen Chuchu replied to her normally this time.

I am Yue Lao: Do you know this #1 Entertainment Reporter-Red Feather?

She honestly could not think of any reason why a reporter, who only shared celebrity gossip, would share her post.

Tiny Workplace Newbie: You really are a fake quack! You even noticed that! But I don't know him, it's my classmate who... No, I should say my boyfriend Ding Ji who knows him. My boyfriend saw your Weibo and figured you might need some exposure. So for thanking you, he asked him to share your Weibo. Did I unknowingly cause you any trouble with my good intentions? [Shy]

I am Yue Lao: Thank you.

After their conversation, Shen Chuchu opened Tiny Workplace Newbie's system. She found that the content had been updated!

Their marriage date has been changed to June 30th 2018 which was practically six months earlier than before. While the date of the start of their relationship had been changed to today. Lastly, their first night has also been changed to March of this year.

It seemed that after she helped people, it would affect their marital history too!

She had thought about this matter before. If a person found out about their future and then actively tried to work towards it, would their future change? Some believed that no matter what changes you made, the future would stay fixed. While others believed it could be altered. After all, it had been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing could ultimately cause a hurricane halfway around the world.*