51

Chapter 51

Han Xingyan looked at Zhang Teng standing at his desk, so angry that he didn't know what to say.

"Cousin, I know that I am doing this wrong this time. You have a lot of forgive me for this time. I will definitely not make my own claim next time." Zhang Teng carefully began to beg for mercy.

Han Xingyan's eyes looked sharply at Zhang Teng: "And next time?"

Zhang Teng was scared and narrowed by Han Xingyan's lethal eyes. He said: "There will be no next time. I am not trying to help you this time. You said that you have to chase people. The result has been Didn't catch up. Xiaoxuan said that you liked a female star, I thought it was Qin Yingran. I know where she is not."

Han Xingyan closed his eyes and said: "From tomorrow, you will report to the logistics department."

"Cousin..."

"In the future, I called Han in the company."

"Han, I..."

"Do you want to go clean?"

"I... I am very satisfied!" Zhang Teng, I, I, I, for a long time, finally came out with such a sentence.

"Well, if you are satisfied, go there this afternoon. I am going to be busy, go out."

Zhang Teng sees that Han Xingyan really no longer cares for him. He also knows that this cousin who is very positive in his big ideas will not change his mind, so he stepped out of the office one step at a time.

When I returned to the public relations department to start packing things, Yin Xinmeng, a female colleague from the same department, came over and had a decent smile on her face. Wen Yan said generously: "Zhang Teng, you are so good, you have taken things down." If you don't take it down, our entire department will be embarrassed."

Zhang Teng had a very good impression of Yin Xinmeng. After listening, he shrugged and said: "Whoever let this thing come out is what I got. I don't want to say who is going to say it?"

This thing is indeed Zhang Teng's work. When things came out last night, he was an excitement. When I saw that the group had to quickly withdraw the hot search, he immediately stopped it. Not only that, but also very connotation tells everyone that their president Han Xingyan is pursuing Qin Yingran. Everyone saw the president's cousin say so, and it's not a serious matter. In the morning, I arrived at the conference room. When I heard the fire from Han, all the people were stunned.

The public relations manager took the initiative to stand up and admit his mistake. But Zhang Teng didn't want to go, and stood up and said that it was his job.

Therefore, listening to Zhang Teng's explanation, Han Xingyan was even more angry.

Yin Xinmeng looked at Zhang Teng as he was packing up, curiously asked: "What are you doing, how do you start to pack up?"

Zhang Teng helplessly said: "I can still do what is being transferred."

"Transfer, which department has you transferred to?" Yin Xinmeng asked in surprise.

"Go to the mess, the logistics department."

"Ah? Han always has the heart to let you go to the miscellaneous. You are joking with me. How is this possible? You are not the cousin of Han, and Han will certainly not be willing to do this."

Zhang Teng sighed and said: "Oh, useless, Han is always Han, I am me. It is good to transfer to the logistics department. Maybe he will be fired when he is unhappy."

Yin Xinmeng said without saying: "How is this possible?"

Zhang Teng packed up his own things, it doesn't matter: "How can this be impossible? You don't know, we are not good since we were young. Goodbye, beautiful."