63

Chapter 63 (catching insects)

After that, Shen Chuchu felt that his mouth was too fast. She couldn't say that her kiss was hot pot because of the smell of hot pot around her nose. This is how it is your first kiss!

Han Xingyan heard this sentence and the action on his hand stopped.

"No, it's the taste that belongs to you."

"Oh." Shen Chuchu thought, but fortunately he did not say that it is hot pot flavor.

Apparently, Han Xingyan's mood was very good. He touched the hair of Shen Chu and said: "It's not early, go to rest early."

Shen Chuchu thought of the thing just now, his face nodded red and turned into his own home. After closing the door, there is only one person in the whole space, and the sound of the heartbeat seems to be more intense. Shen Chuchu had a second to doubt whether his heart would jump out like this.

After calming down, Shen Chuchu glanced through the video. When Han Xingyan was still standing in the same place, her mood was even better, and her smile on her face was deeper.

However, when I went to take a shower, Shen Chuchu suddenly thought of a question, "It's still the original...", what does this sentence mean, don't they think about them in the hotel, Shen Chuchu thinks, don't they Have you kissed it twice?

So, what happened that time?

Shen Chuchu tangled for one night, until Wang Qian came over, she did not want to understand. She can't go to the opposite side and knock on the door and ask people. "Last time at the hotel, did you kiss me?" How can you ask for an exit? If you don't ask, it looks like a feather, and it scratches the heart.

"Boss, do you want this thing? The boss..."

"Ah? Take it." Shen Chuchu returned to see what Wang Qian said in his hand.

Wang Qian looked at Shen Chuchu and always felt that she was somewhat different today. I have been in a daze, but I still touch my lips and touch my face from time to time. Looks, um, it looks a bit silly.

The two people were busy in a daze, and the doorbell suddenly rang. Wang Qian took a look through the video and turned to ask: "Boss, have you ordered breakfast?"

After the question, I still had some troubles. Just the boss said that she didn't need to bring her breakfast. She said that she had eaten too much last night. She was going to enter the crew immediately. She was too fat, so she didn't eat it in the morning. Did you change your mind on the way she came?

"Ah? Order breakfast, no. I don't have it in the morning." Shen Chuchu said a moment.

After listening to Wang Qian, he pointed out: "But outside is the food delivery staff of Su Ji."

Shen Chuchu frowned and said: "Then ask first."

"Sorry, have you sent the wrong message, we have not ordered," said Wang Qian.

The staff outside said with a smile: "Hello, is it Ms. Shen? This is the love breakfast that Mr. Han gives you."

Mr. Han? Wang Qian's first reaction was to live in the opposite Han Hanyan. She turned to look at the sinking Chu: "The boss said that it was sent by Mr. Han."

When I took the breakfast and placed it on the table, Shen Chuchu was happy and bubbling while tangled. Is she so able to eat in Han Xingyan's heart? Two caged dumplings, one dish of fried dumplings, four fritters, a bowl of egg soup...

Although there was some tangling in my heart, Shen Chuchu smelled the smell of fragrant spray, or ignored Wang Qian's eyes, and couldn't help but reach out and took a small dumpling.