25

Chapter 25

Shen Chuchu sat on the promenade and stared at the female star.

This female star is named Chen Wei. In the entertainment industry, she is good at the field of TV dramas, and occasionally plays several roles in the movie. If it is a TV series, Chen Hao is definitely a well-deserved heroine, but in the film of Ma Tuo, she is just a female No. 3 who has played several times.

She is in her thirties this year and has been married to her husband for four or five years. Her husband is a singer, she is not fired, but it is still quite a match. Chen Hao almost every day on the microblogging sun drying her husband, drying his own cute son. They are both famous and loving model couples in the entertainment industry.

Shen Chuchu felt that his three views were somewhat subversive. When she was in high school, she liked the couple very much. It is said that the two were big alumni and they got married after four years. What an enviable thing. Once upon a time, she also felt that her university did not talk about the love of marriage for the sake of regret.

Staring at Chen Hao for a long time, the pink heart on her head did not turn into a big red. After a sigh of relief, Shen Chuchu finally accepted the point of life to open Chen Yu’s marriage system.

State 2: Unmarried

Marriage object: Wang Zhiqi [photo]

Date of marriage: January 10, 2019

Marriage Index: Four Stars

Red line process: [can be opened]

Looking at the photo of Wang Zhiqi, Shen Chuchu determined that he had never heard of the name of this person, nor had he seen this person. This should be Chen Hao's second husband, and it is still the kind of old-fashioned. It seems to be an outsider.

Look at the state 1 that has become gray below. Shen Chuchu was surprised to find that Chen Hao and her husband Yang Kai had been divorced for more than half a year. More than half a year after divorce, I still show love on Weibo every day...

This wave of operation is really fascinating.

Shen Chuchu endured a complicated mood and went to open Chen Wei's Weibo. Chen Tong’s divorce was on December 23, 2017. On the day, Chen Hao also sent such a Weibo.

Chen Hao V: The weather is so good today, take the baby out to get the sun. Someone wakes up too late in the morning, and it hurts our baby to come out for a while. [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]

After reading this Weibo, Shen Chuchu looked up and looked at Chen Hao, who was filming. There are only four words left in his mind: acting is really good.

When Chen Hao went to the play, he went to the promenade for the rest of the artist. Shen Chuchu looked at Chen Hao and walked in her direction. She stood up and greeted her.

As a result, Chen Hao was like not seeing Shen Chuchu, directly with the latter He Chendao: "Oh, Chen Ge today is dressed handsome, no wonder so many girls chasing you to call her husband!"

He Chen smiled and said: "It is better than the sister." After that, He Chen will go to the play.

When passing by Shen Chuchu, listening to Shen Chuchu greeting him, he smiled and said: "Are you the actor who just arrived in the group today?"

Shen Chuchu looked at the smile of He Chenguang, respectfully said: "Yes, Chen Ge."

"Oh? Is it a newcomer? Which company?"

“Drop media.”

He Chen surprised and raised his eyebrows and said: "Not bad, it turned out to be a bit of media."