27

Chapter 27

Before he got on the plane, Shen Chuchu did not accidentally receive a call from Chen Xili.

"I don't want to say those words in front of the media in the future. Even if you explain so much later, the media will only believe that they want to listen. If Chen Hao and Yang Kai are already divorced, it is better to say that they are not divorced. Your remarks are very unpleasant. Although you are helping artists of the same company, you should consider yourself first and don't rush out."

It is true that Chen Hao and Yang Kai had divorced long ago. Shen Chuchu was very sure about this matter, but she could not explain this with Chen Xili. Otherwise how to explain her source of information. Moreover, Chen Xili said that it is very reasonable. If she is not very sure in advance, she will not say such things in front of the media.

Shen Chuchu did not speak yet, only listened to Chen Xili and went on to say: "And, although I know that the reporter has smashed your assistant, they did not do it right, but don't use this attitude again next time. Some things, this circle It is unreasonable inside."

After listening to it, Shen Chuchu licked his lips and said: "I know, Director Chen, I will not do such a thing in the future."

After Chen Xili gave her a few words, she hanged up.

After returning to the Imperial Capital, Shen Chuchu returned to the current apartment. Looking at the small apartment, Shen Chuchu wanted to buy a house in the emperor. Just, think about the amount of money in the bank, she thinks, she still needs to work hard for a while.

After logging in to Weibo, I watched more than one hundred comments from her Weibo, and her mood became very bad. She even had doubts about herself and felt that she was a sinful sinner.

"The first time I saw someone like you, deliberately hot? You don't talk, I don't know who you are! [Cursor]"

"I want to be crazy and want to go crazy! With Feng Ziqing all the way to the goods? Destroy others' families can not die! [curse]"

"Weakly said, only I think she said it makes sense?"

"There are no people saying anything. Some fans of the family don't want to be so sensitive. If you have already divorced in the end, don't you want to face?" [Smile]

......

Although there are many who speak for her, most of them are comments that come over her. After a heavy sigh, Shen Chuchu withdrew from his own Weibo, and then turned to another Weibo.

The information on this Weibo is not a world with just the Weibo. There is suspicion and embarrassment in that Weibo, and in this Weibo, all kinds of praises are welcome, so that she feels that the world is beautiful and not decent, and she is also a person who has made great contributions to society.

Feel free to look at the comments, everyone is looking for the future husband, to find out when to divorce. Shen Chuchu's sense of social identity is much higher.

The red hair is like a telepathy with her, she just sent a private letter when she landed. Shen Chuchu looked at the information from the red hair and smiled helplessly. At this moment, she felt that her two identities seemed to coincide.

The first entertainment record - red hair: fairy, ask, Chen Hao and Yang Kai, they are divorced, no?

This kind of person who sent the door to want to spread information, Shen Chuchu naturally will not let go. She had thought that if the reporters could not find out the information within three days, she would have to find the red hair. At this moment, Hong Mao took the initiative to send it, just in time to her heart.