111

Chapter 111

A month later, "The Princess of Jialing" was off the cinema, and the final box office was fixed at 523 million. Investors have made a lot of money.

Shen Chuchu also received a five-digit red envelope.

After Shen Chuchu had read the lines many times, and had already remembered it, the film "Two Poles" began to shoot.

Zhao Wei, who plays in the movie, is the captain of the Criminal Investigation Department. He is like a brother in the drama. It is also because of him that the voice sister changed in the back.

Although Zhao Jian's role in the play is like a brother to Shen Chuchu, Zhao Jian is already in his forties. About the age of Shen Chuchu's father.

However, this is also because Shen Chuchu's father married earlier.

Looking at a man who looks like a man in his thirties, Shen Chuchu went forward and respectfully said: "Good brother."

Zhao Jian looked at Shen Chuchu and said: "The little girl is acting well. I went to the cinema with my wife a few months ago to see the movie you starred in. It's not bad. Little age has such a good tension. "

No one doesn't like the praise of others, especially one of the men who were posted on her mother's poster.

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Thank you Jiange."

"Well, come on!" Zhao Jian said with a smile.

Shen Chuchu sees the atmosphere just right, said: "Jian Ge, can you give me a signature photo? I... I have a relative in my family who likes you very much." Shen Chuchu originally wanted to say that her mother liked Zhao Jian very much, but look With Zhao Jian's young appearance, she didn't have a good time to say it.

Zhao Jiandao: "This is a big event. Some people like me. This is my honor. Xiao Zhang, give Chu Chu a few photos of my signature."

"Thank you, Jian Ge."

When everyone got together, at the right time, the director began to burn incense. This is also a good way to get a good job.

The director is filming according to the scene, disrupting the order.

Therefore, the first scene was the opponent of Shen Chuchu and Zhao Jian.

This script is the most complete script prepared by Shen Chuchu. She came to the company's expectations. Secondly, she did not want Han Yanyan to be disappointed and did not want Han Xingyan to lose money.

However, when she started acting, she discovered that she was not enough to look at the film.

The other side's eyes made her bloody and boiling. This is also the first time that she feels that she is not acting, but living a real life.

Sure enough, it's better to shoot with a good actor than to shoot a lot of bad games.

"How old is the girl this year?" Liu Wei asked the voice sister.

The voice sister laughed like a joke. He laughed and laughed and tears were coming out. He said, "Where are you from here, I don't even know."

The bartender next to it also smiled and said: "This is our boss wife, Jianghu people called the voice sister, you can see for a long time, don't scream. Drink!" said, the bartender handed the glass to Liu Wei.

"Sound sister? But you seem to be only twenty years old, almost the same age as my sister at college." Liu Weidao.

"The first time someone said that I was like a little sister, today your wine lady asked." Said, the voice sister left with a smile.