115

Chapter 115

When I didn't know what happened, Zhao Xinxin was not killed when the warehouse exploded. But because it is close, the ears are deaf.

Zhao Jian and Lin Yuan found their daughter in the welfare home.

In fact, there is no need to ask the specific information of the girl or check the DNA. At first glance, I know that it is Zhao Jian's child. Because, she looks very much like Lin Yuan.

Although it seems to outsiders that the abducted child is deaf, it is not so happy. However, in the case of Zhao Jian and his wife, this is the best news they have ever heard in their lifetime.

They have imagined their daughter's experience during this time, and her daughter may have been sold to the mountains, where she is a cow. Or it was raised by a person and sold to a child. Or, being interrupted by people to beg...

Just being deaf, for them, it is really a blessing.

At that time, Zhao Xinxin was taken back by the couple on the side of the road and handed over to the police. Because the couple's family was not wealthy, she was not adopted.

Later the police sent her to the welfare home.

Here, one stay is twelve years. Although she couldn't hear it, she went to school just like an ordinary child. Someone taught her sign language from an early age.

The daughter's innocent smile immediately warmed the hearts of Zhao Jian and Lin Yuan. They looked at the angel-like daughter and cried with her.

For the rest of their lives, they are finally no longer alone.

After setting up his daughter, Zhao Jian made a long Weibo.

Zhao Jian V: I want to tell you a story.

Twelve years ago, my daughter was abducted by a trafficker in the crew. I believe many people have seen this news online. Later, when I went to the rescue, many media learned about this and secretly followed it. At that time, I was annoyed by traffickers. At the same time as the warehouse exploded, my daughter was also killed. This matter is a heavy blow to me and my wife.

Twelve years later, someone in the crew suddenly mentioned our daughter to our husband and wife. We were very angry at the time, stood up and even wanted to leave immediately. Only, that person told us a big surprise. My daughter, maybe still alive. Yes, the one who told us this news is Shen Chuchu. That was what we talked about in the cafe that day. Before, my wife and I wanted to explain it, but it has never let us explain. Because she is afraid that the trafficker who is selling her will see this thing and will be mourned.

In the past few months, we have been looking for the whereabouts of our daughter. Finally, the Emperor did not bear the pains of the people. On the day of the crew's killing, someone sent us a good news. This person is a handsome husband. When my wife and I rushed over, we finally found our daughter. At that moment, I want to say thank you to everyone.

Thank you for saving my daughter's couple. Thank you, Dean and teacher of the Welfare Institute. Thank you, police comrades. Thank you for your welfare policy. Of course, the most grateful is the Shen Chuchu couple, thank you! Without you, my daughter and I may not be able to meet each other for the rest of our lives.

Finally, my wife and I decided to donate 10 million to the National Welfare Institute to help more children in need.

Grateful for ten.

When Zhao Jian's news came out, he immediately boarded the popular Weibo.

"Abominable traffickers, I hope they can all be delayed! [Cursor]"