39

Traditional

Setting

Turn off the light

Big

in

small

Chapter 39

When Han Xingyan heard the words of Shen Chuchu, the expression on his face was cracked for a moment. He slowly looked at Shen Chuchu, and the dark eyes made people unable to understand the emotions inside.

Shen Chuchu subconsciously held her breath, and she was suddenly afraid to hear the answer.

"It's too late, Miss Shen has a rest."

Shen Chuchu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, smiled awkwardly, and said goodbye to Han Xingyan again, then pushed the door down. After entering the elevator, Shen Chuchu suddenly remembered, she did not seem to tell Han Xingyan that she lived here. So, how did Han Xingyan know?

I raised my hand and took a look at the time. It's only eight o'clock now, and it's very late...

Before going to bed at night, Shen Chuchu thought that Han Xingyan urged her to get off the bus, and felt that he was trying to cover it. It's hard to be done. It's not that other people took advantage of her that night, but she was thin and Han Hanyan? ?

Thinking of this possibility, Shen Chuchu's closed eyes slammed open, staring at the black room. Thinking of Han Yanyan's side face seen this evening, her face was red. The quilt that had been pulled up without a chest was covered on the head. Really no face to see people!

Han Hanyan, the first thing to return to the apartment is to untie the belt, take off his pants and throw it into the trash.

He has been holding back for a long time, if it is not for the sake of sending Chu Chu, he will return home and throw away this pair of pants in the first time.

After the shower, looking at the missed calls on the phone, Han Xingyan frowned and dialed back.

"Son, how is Miss Zhang today?" Han mother's voice passed clearly from the end of the phone.

Han Xingyan thinks about the night, and feels that his legs are like being bitten by poisonous tongues. Resist the urge to take another shower, he said: "Mom, we probably don't quite fit."

Han mother said with disappointment: "How is it inappropriate? Miss Zhang's family is good and grows well. Feelings are slowly getting along."

Han Xingyan thought that he didn't know if his feelings were getting along. He only knew that he had physical aversion to Miss Zhang. At the thought of this, he felt that he couldn't help himself. He said, "Mom, I still have something to deal with at night. Don't worry about your son's marriage. Don't worry."

Regardless of the obstruction of the Korean mother, Han Xingyan hanged up the phone and went to take a shower.

**********

The next morning, Shen Chuchu was rare with a pair of dark circles.

When Wang Qian came to deliver the meal, she saw Shen Chuchu's languid face pale, and asked nervously: "Boss, what happened to you?"

Shen Chuchu said with anger: "The relatives are coming."

When Wang Qian heard this, he said with doubt: "Do you usually not hurt? Is this going to be tired of filming, do you want me to buy some brown sugar or medicine?"

Shen Chuchu was lying on the sofa and said with incompetence: "No, this time it doesn't hurt, it is a little uncomfortable."

Shen Chuchu thought, the point is not that the body is not comfortable, but the heart is not comfortable. She had a very shameful dream last night. The dream at the beginning was still very beautiful. She dreamed of the university age. Cheng Xun was giving her financial risk management. As a result, she found that the person who gave her the topic became Han Xingyan.