118

Chapter 118

#沈楚楚晕倒#,#沈楚楚韩行彦# quickly boarded the hot search, and reached the first two in the early hours of the morning.

However, no one cares.

Because, Shen Chuchu has not woken up yet.

Han Xingyan was originally waiting in the car. When he saw Shen Chuchu coming over, he got off the bus. As a result, he found that Shen Chuchu's face did not seem right. Therefore, I did not care about other things, and went straight ahead.

Just as he was about to reach Shen Chuchu's side, he just fainted.

The reporters had not had time to exclaim, and they saw that Han Xingyan quickly reported Shen Chuchu to the car. The little assistant also quickly followed.

After arriving at the hospital, the doctors and wards who had just contacted the road were ready.

Although the old doctor is now a Western doctor and has returned from studying abroad in the past years, he has also learned the skills such as the pulse.

"Is there anything unusual about her recently?" the doctor asked.

Han Xingyan was very tight and frowned. He asked, "Doctor, is my wife sick?"

The old doctor waved his hand and said, "Don't misunderstand, just understand the situation."

Wang Qian has always followed Shen Chuchu, seeing Han Xingyan's cold eyes, and quickly said: "The boss has been running publicity all over the country recently. The work schedule is quite normal, probably because of fatigue, sleep more than before. It's been a long time. Nothing else."

"Is the appetite good?" the doctor asked.

Wang Qiandao: "The appetite is quite good, it seems to be more than before."

The doctor listened to this and nodded. "Try to check first."

After all the inspections were done, Shen Chuchu still did not wake up.

The doctor took the test sheet and told Han Hanyan: "Mr. Han, your wife is pregnant. Two months."

Han Xingyan suddenly squatted on the spot. He turned his head and glanced at Shen Chuchu, who had not closed his eyes and closed his eyes. He has children, he has children with him.

After the joy and excitement, Han Xingyan said: "But why is Chu Chu still not awake?"

The doctor said: "Pregnant women are tired and tired. The fetus is no problem. It seems to be a strong baby. If the average person is so tossed, there will be signs of miscarriage. However, it cannot be too much in the future. By plane or long-distance bus."

Han Xingyan said: "Well, good."

When Shen Chuchu woke up, it was already the next day at noon. The first sentence she opened her eyes was: "Hungry."

Han Xingyan stood up and said: "Chu Chu, you woke up, what do you want to eat?"

Said, bowed his hand to kiss the cheek.

"How do I get in the hospital, do I remember that I am not at the airport?" Shen Chuchu doubted.

Han Xingyan explained to her.

Finally, Han Xingyan said: "Chu Chu, we have a baby."

Shen Chuchu asked in a pleasant surprise: "Is there really?" I thought that I was so tired recently, she said again, "Is the child..."

Han Xingyan shook his head and said: "No, the child is fine."

"That's good, that's good."

Shen Chuchu's pregnancy Han Xingyan has not spoken to anyone. When she saw her wake up to eat, she thought about calling her mother.