29

Chapter 29

To be honest, Shen Chuchu University is a small transparent in the class for four years. Although she is very beautiful, she does not receive the treatment that a beautiful woman should have. The reason is that when Shen Chuchu was in the college entrance examination, he was given a small rocket to the Emperor's Department of Finance.

However, as a well-known university and a well-known major in the country, the level of Shen Chuchu is obviously not enough. She is very difficult to cope with the usual exams. In the first semester, four courses were hung in ten classes. One even asked the classmates in the class to help review and retake the exam twice.

Therefore, in the four years of college, she actually spent all her time in books. Someone who can easily pass the exam is a subject that she has spent a lot of time. When others are in love, she is learning, and others are still learning when they go out shopping. When I was in high school, I didn't think that I was a college student.

It is conceivable that Shen Chuchu is so disgusted with the profession he applied for in the past. When everyone was accepted by a well-known financial street company, when everyone received the foreign offer, when everyone was admitted to the Ivy League school, she was shivering because she was admitted by a small and medium-sized enterprise. God knows that the other party must have been attracted by her profession and school, not because of her ability. She knows a lot about financial knowledge, but she doesn't use much.

Therefore, at the moment she was discovered by Xin Ming, she did not hesitate to agree. Then when someone asks her which unit she will go to in the future, she will confidently answer: The sister wants to be a big star!

To put it bluntly, this is actually an escape. At that time, even if she was not a star, someone would point her to the third road, she might not hesitate to choose. As long as she can escape the financial circle, as long as she can survive in one area, she will choose!

I think that I have joined the dot media now, and Shen Chuchu seems to have some enthusiasm in the face of these former financial elites. Just thinking that she has not yet achieved results, she still does not want to join in this excitement.

Unexpectedly, she did not go, everyone even mentioned her.

Wang Jing: I heard that Shen Chuchu is now a star. Is there any space?

Chen Can: Are you coming? Come on, come on. Class flower, it's a pity not to come.

Shen Chuchu has long blocked the information in the group. She really doesn't want to find herself happy. The content of those people who talk about it every day is familiar, but it can't be inserted. Moreover, since graduation, the distance between people has become more and more distant.

On this day, when Shen Chuchu was pressing the leg in the dance room, Guo Tianyu's phone call came over.

"Chu Chu, the class reunion this weekend, do you have time to come over?"

Shen Chuchu hesitated for a moment and said: "It seems that there is no time. I have to take a physical class this week. I want to be next month..."

Before the words were finished, Guo Tianyu laughed and said: "Chu Chu, it doesn't take much time, that is, the classmates in the class eat and eat together. There are not many classmates in the capital, you should not take time off. Most Ten people, everyone gathered together. And ah, the program will come. He also asked if you will come, I can tell him that you will come, you can not let me lose faith in people!"

When I heard the name of the inquiry, Shen Chuchu had a slight ripple in his heart.

Cheng Xun is the male god of their class and even their entire department. They are so good that they can't say that their academic performance is good, their character is also awkward, and the male number in the proper novel. To be honest, Shen Chuchu did not feel that he did not feel it. However, this faint feeling is still not able to withstand the aversion to learning.