44

Chapter 44

Shen Chu Chu went along with the hot search, and found that there was a clear water in the Guoxin.

"It's so disgusting. For the first time, I found Guo Xin to be such a person. Why do the two-married women marry us Sun Yingdi? [吐吐]"

"Curious Sun Yingdi knows that Guo Xin is a two-married woman. It has been so deceived by such a woman for so many years. It is really pitiful. @孙辉"

"So, don't let the female stars in the entertainment circle, what are the messy things. [Cursor]"

......

Seeing such a comment, it really made Shen Chuchu somewhat confusing. She just took the time to eat a meal. How did the world become like this? Has it been found tangible evidence, or is it... the water army?

Thought of this, Shen Chuchu into the marketing number on the so-called evidence looked up. The more the results, the more shocking the evidence is. The evidence inside is very comprehensive. From the date of Guo Xin's first marriage, the place of marriage, to the identity of the ex-husband. Even Guo Xin and his ex-husband have photos together, and there are so-called technicians who analyze the pictures to be real, not synthetic.

These contents are so clear that they are true, because they are exactly the same as her marriage system. Therefore, this makes people feel scared.

Guo Xin, is this provoked someone?

Unexpectedly, this wave of melons is not finished, just when Shen Chuchu browsed the content, a new turning point appeared. Sun Hui made a microblog.

Sun Hui V: Thank you for your concern. My wife and I have a good relationship. Since her past events have been smashed out, simply let me tell my secrets. I am also divorced, don't bother me. Also, people are watching the sky, some people who try to compete maliciously but have nothing to gain, I wish you never become an international superstar. 【smile】

Guo Xinjia.

"Hui Ge, why do you want to send such a Weibo? Do you know what you are doing? They will forget about my affairs. Why are you going to break up your own business?" Guo Xin took the hurry. Looking at Sun Hui with a mobile phone.

Before Guo Xin was caught by Chen Meng, she threatened her with her second marriage and let her withdraw from the competition of international production. If you don't quit, you have to go online to expose her second marriage, and then let her not make big productions.

Guo Xin is not particularly sad about being beaten by himself. It is a fact. It is useless to avoid it. However, she is afraid that Sun Hui will be defamed and despised. She does not want Sun Hui to be hurt at all. Whether it is real damage or reputational damage.

However, after she did not expect her to quit and compete, Chen Meng did not choose it as she wished. Therefore, under the imbalance of the heart, this matter was exposed.

Guo Xin just called and asked Chen Meng, but was denied by Chen Meng.

Sun Hui touched Guo Xin's hair and smiled and said: "What is there, anyway, it is also a fact. I can't bear to see others like you. Everyone has a past, you have me. If you are embarrassed, let them marry me." Again, this thing was originally Chen Meng deliberately wants to harm you, how can I sit and watch."

Guo Xin looked at Sun Hui with a red eye and said: "But in this case, they may even be jealous of you."

Sun Hui said indifferently: "It doesn't matter, love you, let's go. We didn't do anything wrong, and have a clear conscience." He is better than just his wife.