107

Chapter 107

Shen Chuchu stared nervously at the reporters in front of him, and the heartbeat was a little accelerated. I am afraid that these reporters will say something that will make her wonder how to answer.

Unexpectedly, the reporters asked:

"Shen Chuchu, have you heard that Ye Qishen and his wife have actually divorced?"

"Do you know this thing?"

"His wife came to the class, have you seen them on the phone?"

"Do you know what is the reason for their divorce?"

......

Shen Chuchu listened to this one sharp question, and even had no time to be glad that this anecdote was not about himself, and the rest was only a touch of discomfort.

Regardless of the marriage life of Ye Qishen and Li Yuanyuan, whether there is divorce, why divorce, it seems to have nothing to do with others.

This kind of aggressiveness makes people really uncomfortable.

Shen Chuzu said: "Sorry, I don't know."

"Shen Chuchu, you really don't know. We listened to other crew members who heard that Ye Qishen and his wife had called and quarreled. Haven't you heard that?"

"Yeah, you are all starring, the relationship should be quite good, even if you don't even know such a thing?"

Shen Chuchu heard a frowning here and said: "Sorry, I really didn't hear the deep brothers quarreling with the nephews, nor the marital status of them today."

After the crew, this time Chu Chuchu did not find Ye Qishen.

When the director said that he wanted to film, Shen Chuchu finally saw Ye Qishen coming over. However, the thick smoke of the body can't stop it.

Ye Qishen's state is even worse today. The director is considerate of Ye Qishen, and there is no more blame.

After another NG, the assistant handed over Ye Qishen's phone. Ye Qishen did not hesitate, and immediately connected the phone.

"Yuanyuan... No, really not... Don't worry... Where are you now, I am going to find you... Don't go out, I will pass right away..."

Because of the closeness, Shen Chuchu heard the contents of Ye Qishen's phone.

At the end of the phone, there seems to be a woman who is surrounded by reporters at the door of the house.

Shen Chuchu looked at the back of Ye Qishen's departure and was even more confused.

It seems that Ye Qishen's feelings for Li Yuanyuan are still very deep, and Li Yuanyuan is not without feelings on Ye Qishen.

So why are they divorced?

Ye Qishen went very hurriedly. For a while, the arrangement of the crew was completely disrupted. The director can only advance the latter. However, the scenes behind many actors are not ready yet. Therefore, the director had to give everyone a morning leave and continue shooting in the afternoon.

After returning to the hotel, Shen Chuchu quickly began to prepare for the next show.

In the afternoon, the crew continued to shoot. The reporters who stayed around the crew, because Ye Qishen left, many people also left.

Ye Qishen, but did not come back.

After a day of shooting, Shen Chuchu took a mobile phone and looked at Weibo. There are a lot of reports about Ye Qishen on Weibo, Ye Qishen went to find Li Yuanyuan, and Ye Qi was deeply angry at the reporters around Li Yuanyuan's home.