82

Chapter 82

Shen Chuchu thought, since it is not red hair, who is it? Is it... Dong Ziyuan? Thinking of what Dong Ziyuan said on the phone, Shen Chuchu felt that it should be him.

Next, Shen Chuchu discovered that the very strong Qi Yufei fans gradually did not have a one-sided trend. A lot of questioning voices have been heard.

"I don't know why, although it's not a fan of Qi Yufei, I didn't believe that this kind of news was real at first. However, what do you think of Qi Yufei's fans screaming, suddenly feel that it is true? [doubt]

"I hope that the marketing numbers can give a little strength. Hurry up and put the evidence on their faces! [Refueling]"

"The next rhythm is not supposed to be a lawyer's letter to the rumors. Why is there no reason for Qi Yufei's brokerage company to send a lawyer's letter? What are the reasons why you have thought about this? [Not simple]

Someone replied: "When you see the question of the layer master, you feel that you are thinking about it! [Frightening]"

Because of these things about Qi Yufei, the news before Shen Chuchu disappeared like a flash in the pan. Shen Chuchu wanted to explain it, but Chen Xili advised her not to do so at this time.

"The things in the entertainment circle are really fake. Many people have forgotten it. You don't think netizens are stupid. They also know that some things are true and some things are fake. There will be a lot of news every day, they may not The best way to remember you is to forget, don't mention this thing. The more you explain, the more people think that this is true."

Although Shen Chuchu still feels very unhappy after listening to it, she has to admit that Chen Xili's words are quite right.

Unexpectedly, that night, Shen Chuchu encountered another unpleasant thing.

When Cheng asked to call, Shen Chuchu was filming. After finishing work in the evening, Cheng Xun once again called back.

"Shen Chuchu, you have changed."

Shen Chuchu listened to Cheng Qiu's words like deja vu, and couldn't help but laugh out loudly. It's not ironic: "Routine, I remember when you went to school, it's a bachelor's school. Why did you turn over and over? What about this sentence?"

"Shen Chuchu, I am telling you something serious, you don't want to smother me. Those rich second generations will only play with your feelings, not really like you."

After listening to it, Shen Chuchu blinked and said: "Do they really like me, how do you know? And, have you seen the news of the previous few days?"

"Yes, it's hard to see such a big scandal."

Shen Chuchu listened to this and sneered: "I didn't expect it, the IQ that is close to the genius, that is the level? It takes a lot of trouble, I am with whom I am with whom you are, you can't control it."

"Shen Chuchu, you..." Cheng Xun's words have not been said yet, and Shen Chuchu has hung up.

Wang Qian sees Shen Chuchu's face is not very good-looking, carefully said: "Boss, do you still want to drink milk tea?"

Shen Chuchu said: "Don't drink. Go back to sleep."

When he thought of what he had just said, Shen Chuchu directly blacked him. When her news was flying, her parents were playing in a comforting tone. When Wang Jing called, it was suspected that someone deliberately blacked her online. Han Xingyan is flying over and wants to help her solve the problem.

The only way to ask this former student who she had some good feelings was not comfort, not concern, but a question. Sure enough, the relationship can be seen at a glance.