78

Chapter 78

Shen Chuchu looked at the people, some of them patted the chest after fear. Although she is not afraid of Qi Yufei, it is really inappropriate to put herself in a dangerous situation.

Qi Yufei was beaten a bit, he shook his head, wiped his mouth, and slowly stood up. Looking at the strange man in front of him, some angry said: "Who are you? Why do you beat me?"

Dong Ziyuan glanced at the heavy wrist and looked at Qi Yufei sitting on the ground. He said indifference: "Look at the dog-like kind, do some things like pigs and dogs. You guys really act." "

Qi Yufei listened to this and was so angry that he wanted to export the rebuttal. At this time, his assistant rushed over from behind, pulled the sleeves of Qi Yufei, and whispered a few words in his ear.

When he looked up again, Qi Yufei's attitude was completely different. He quickly patted the soil and stood up. Although the face was bit swollen by Dong Ziyuan, he still smiled and said: "It turned out to be Master Dong, I am really sorry, I just didn't recognize you."

Dong Ziyuan looked at Qi Yufei's charming appearance, too lazy to talk nonsense with him. He turned his head and glanced at it, frowning. "Is the eye blind, and I can get along with anyone, not afraid of an accident."

For the first time, Shen Chuchu felt that Dong Ziyuan was right, she could not refute.

Dong Ziyuan turned around and left here with Shen Chuchu. Qi Yufei said unwillingly: "Dr. Dong, I will invite you to dinner at night, thank you for your opportunity."

Dong Ziyuan had to leave, but after listening to this, he stood still. He turned his head and looked at Qi Yufei. After looking at him up and down, he said: "It turns out that the person who invested a lot of money in our company is you. It seems that the vision is very bad."

Qi Yufei saw Dong Ziyuan understand his identity, and the smile on his face was more cordial. Although Dong Ziyuan was satirizing him, he did not care about it. He said: "I and Yuanyuan are family members. Thank you for your help."

Dong Ziyuan thought that his father's work was really less and less reliable. Said to help an old friend, but the result has helped such a person. Think about it, Dong Ziyuan understands the identity of Qi Yufei.

"That was what my father did, not what I did. You should thank him if you want to thank him. Please don't have to eat. I can't eat it when I look at you." Finished, looking at the side of Shen Chuchu Remind, "Don't you leave?"

Shen Chuchu immediately followed the past.

"Miss Shen, go to have a meal together? I have something to say to you, I hope you can appreciate your face." Dong Ziyuan said as he walked.

Shen Chuchu thought that Dong Ziyuan had saved her, so she nodded and agreed.

Two people just sat down and Dong Ziyuan pushed a bank card to Shen Chuchu.

"Miss Shen, there are a million in it, it is my reward for you. Thank you for saving your mother. Although I don't have much money, I hope that you can accept it. If there is anything I need to help in the future, even if I mention it." Dong Ziyuan said to the door, "I liked you badly to you last time, so I don't have a good attitude towards you. I apologize for this."

Shen Chuchu shook his head and retired the silver, the line, and the card. He said, "No, it's you who saved your mother, not me. I just saw it by chance and reminded you of it. I can't afford it. thank."

Dong Ziyuan once again pushed the card back, and said a little embarrassedly: "I said it, this is a thank you. If Miss Shen does not accept it, I will mistakenly think that you want to get compensation from other aspects. For example, let me know."