28

Chapter 28

The first time, Shen Chuchu went to see the first entertainment record - Red Mao's Weibo.

The first entertainment record - red hair: heavy □ □! Chen Hao and Yang Kai have divorced in the Chengnan Civil Affairs Bureau of Yuchuan City on December 13 last year. Don't ask me how I know, you just need to know that it's true. [Cool]

"Marketing number, rumors do not need cost? Is Chen Hao and Yang Kai so much love, how much money do you accept Feng Ziqing, actually speak for her? [Curs]]

"I believe the blogger, the upstairs is fast! We have never said a lie in the red haired brother!"

"This batch of watermelons is delicious, sweet and fragrant, and I want to come back again. Blogger, hurry up again. [Crowd]"

"Is the evidence? Please give the evidence to speak. If you can't get it, you have to report it to you! Now that you have already forwarded 1000, the blogger is waiting for the defendant!"

Red hair replied: Never delete Weibo! Waiting for you to come!

The following fans reply to the water: the layer master carefully hammers the hammer 23333333

Shen Chuchu saw the date of December 13 and realized that Red Mao really got the evidence this time. Sure enough, it is a very powerful entertainment record, and the ability to seek reality is very strong. I believe that it will take a long time to become the first entertainment record of the entertainment industry.

After this incident was exposed, the mass media and netizens all blew up, and they were wondering whether this matter was true or not. Everyone posted a comment on Weibo, waiting for the reply from the parties. Unexpectedly, after one night, the parties did not reply. After the paparazzi had been observing for a long time, they did not see the two parties again.

Some people have a wide network of people. After waiting for the information from the Chengnan Civil Affairs Bureau of Chuan City, they went to verify. As a result, the staff of the Civil Affairs Bureau was very surprised. There is not much to say in a superfluous sentence. As for whether Chen Hao and Yang Kai are divorced, they are shaking their heads and expressing their ignorance.

However, the majority of netizens are still very strong. A netizen was pulled out by a microblog on December 13 last year.

Love to eat Mala Tang and hot pot: I just saw Chen Hao and Yang Kai in the south of the city, and I don't know what to do. Looking at it from the Civil Affairs Bureau, is it a divorce? Hahahaha, how is this possible, they are a rare loving couple in the entertainment industry. I must be too hungry, or eat some spicy food first. 【hunger】

When I saw this Weibo, everyone came over and forwarded it.

"My Scorpio, wouldn't it be true? Blogger, are you sure you are not mistaken? [surprised]"

"The two of them are divorced, don't think about it. [Cursor]"

"It's a waste of feelings. I like them for so many years. It turned out to be a fake couple. Disgusting! [disgusting]"

......

This kind of direction is really someone who is happy and worried!

The happy people are naturally Shen Chuchu, Feng Ziqing, sorrowful people, of course, Chen Hao and Yang Kai who are at the center of this matter.

This time, the media's fire direction is no longer Feng Ziqing. He began to turn his head and aimed at Chen Hao and Yang Kai. After all, the star derailment is actually very old-fashioned. Moreover, Feng Ziqing's popularity is somewhat lower than that of Chen Yu. However, Chen Hao and Yang Kai have already divorced but they have taken their son's love in Weibo show every day, so that everyone can't bear it.