93

Chapter 93

"I didn't expect you to be an employee of the Han Group." An Haizhen said with excitement. "I wanted to pay back your money before. I have never had a chance. You didn't have a mobile number. I thought I would owe you this life." Kindness."

"No, no money, you are safe." Zhang Tengdao.

"No, no, the money still has to be returned." An Haizhen insisted.

Zhang Teng didn't want to stop on this issue. He didn't remember how much he spent. He only remembered that there was not much.

"Right, are you also an employee of the Han Group? Why haven't I seen you before?"

An Haizhen shook his head and said something embarrassed: "Not yet, I am coming to the interview today, I don't know what the outcome will be."

"Refueling, certainly no problem." Zhang Teng comforted.

An Haizhen smiled and said: "Well, I will cheer. Oh, maybe I am coming soon, I can't do it. Yes, you tell me your account, I will transfer the money to you."

Zhang Tengdao: "No, not much money."

"No, no, you must give it to me."

Zhang Teng saw the appearance of the little girl in front of him, saying: "Okay."

After An Haizhen left, Zhang Teng looked at the smoke that had been extinguished in his hand and shook his head. I feel that my mood seems to be much better than just.

On the other hand, Zhang Teng left, and Han Xingyan also began to get busy.

Han mother, who should have said goodbye, did not want to leave. She hasn't talked with Shen Chuchu yet. How could she be willing to leave like this?

"Mom, Xiao Yan, I let the driver send you back."

Han mother refused, and said: "Oh, I am quite involved with Chu Chu. You Yan, go to work, I will go to the meeting room next to Chu Chu and talk for a while."

Han Xingyan: "...Mom, there are things to be busy with Chu Chu. You don't have to go shopping with Xiaoyan, it's not too late."

Although Han Xingyan does not understand these things, he also knows that he can't let his mother "bull" his girlfriend.

Han's mother, who has always been awkward, seems to have missed her son's words. After she took a look at her son, she looked at Shen Chuchu in front of her and said, "Hey, Chu Chu, you have something to do, it's a pity. Aunt wants to chat with you."

Shen Chuchu looked at Han's mother's intention to leave. Although she was a little embarrassed, she still said: "Well, my business is not anxious, and I can go home at night."

Han mother nodded with satisfaction and said: "Well, let's go chat and chat. This day, I can't find someone who is willing to chat with my old woman." When I say this, I can see it. Did not look at his son.

Upon hearing this, Han Xingyan also knew that he couldn't stop it. He took a look at Shen Chu and gave her a look that was a little bit sloppy.

Shen Chuchu shook his head slightly at him, indicating that he was at ease.

Lin Jiashuang was originally coming with her sister, and she was not in a good mood. But I didn't want to go home, so I went to the meeting room next door.

Han Xingyan was not around, and Han's mother asked Barabara: "Chu Chu, how do you know with Yan Yan? My son, I know, I have never been so social, and people are depressed."

Shen Chuchu heard Han's evaluation of Han Xingyan, smiled, and thought about the situation when she and Han Xingyan first met. I felt a little confused about where to say it.