77

Chapter 77

"Oh, since I can definitely choose it, I don't have to say anything more to my father." Shen Chuchu grabbed the vague meaning in Qi Yufei's assistant's words and took the opportunity.

Qi Yufei glanced at the assistant around him and smiled and said: "Although I am confident that I can choose it, if Chu Chu can speak a few words in front of the regular guide, this is not more insurance."

Shen Chuchu has never done such a thing, and does not intend to do such a thing in the future. If the other party is acting well, and the pearl is dusty, she may help. But like Qi Yufei, an actor who doesn't work hard without talent, then forget it.

"Sorry, as we all know, Chang Dao is a person who is just right. He never accepts such a thing. If I do it, it may be counterproductive." Shen Chuchu frowned, and righteously said.

Qi Yufei was repeatedly rejected by Shen Chuchu several times, and his heart was not very comfortable. To be honest, the coffee and reputation of Shen Chuchu is not worthy of his low three. If it weren't because of the relationship between Shen Chuchu and Chang Dao, he would never endure her for so long.

"Yes, Chu Chu, what is the situation in our circles, everyone knows well. Your role is not... Hey, if you have any requirements, you can ask me, let us take what we need." Qi Yufei thought for a moment. Very straightforward.

Shen Chuchu heard Qi Yufei's implication, and his face was cold. She admits that this step is not entirely the result of her own efforts, including the help of Han Xingyan, Chang Dao and others. However, she is not exactly the role that Qi Yufei thinks is based on the normal guide. The two of them still have essential differences.

"Sorry, I don't have a place for you to help. Thank you." After that, Shen Chuchu did not return and went away. Everyone is so ugly about what they say, and it doesn't make much sense for her to continue listening.

Qi Yufei looked at the back of Shen Chu Chu, and his face was not very good-looking.

The next morning, I thought that I would like to play against people like Qi Yufei. After Shen Chuchu got up early in the morning, I was not in a good mood. As a result, after she arrived at the studio, she learned that Qi Yufei left the crew to participate in the event. Shen Chuchu thought, his film has not been filmed yet, so it's gone, isn't it right?

Sure enough, the director's face was not very good-looking. Seeing Chu Chuchu came, pointing to a human being in front of Qi Yufei's body: "Chu Chu, you are playing against him today."

Shen Chu Chu turned his head and looked at the man in front of him. At first glance, he really had a similarity with Qi Yufei, especially the side face. This person will not be the substitute for Qi Yufei? She took the film for so long and was the first time she saw an actor using this substitute.

In addition to the play, or some difficult action actors can not complete, you will use the substitute, usually not really used. After all, if you take the money, you have to do something.

Although there are many thoughts in my heart, the director said that he had to take photos with this person.

After taking a day, Shen Chuchu felt that it was much easier than taking a photo with Qi Yufei. At least this person will not come to ask her questions from time to time, or "discharge" her with a greasy smile. Moreover, she has to admit that this acting is also better than Qi Yufei.

Moreover, since the settlement of Cai's marriage problem, a marriage value in the marriage system has finally arrived this evening. Therefore, Shen Chuchu's mood today is exceptionally good.

In the evening, Chen Xili made a phone call to Shen Chuchu.

"Chu Chu, one of the six major covers of N&W has a cover for you. Congratulations, you have entered the fashion circle."