89

Chapter 89

After Han Xingyan saw his girlfriend, his face immediately became different. He quickly walked over and held his hand, saying: "How come back so late, isn't it a flight in the morning?"

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "I originally bought the ticket for yesterday. The result was finished this evening, so I changed it."

Han Xingyan touched the hair of Shen Chuchu, gentle said: "I don't say anything to me when I come back so late. It's too dangerous. Don't do this in the future."

Because Zhang Teng is still standing next to him, Shen Chuchu does not have the calmness of Han Xingyan. She smiled at Han Xingyan, then turned to look at Zhang Teng and said: "Long time no see."

"The scorpion is good."

Then, Zhang Teng found that his cousin smiled at him for the first time since he said he was getting married.

Shen Chuchu listened to the title but turned red face and said: "Don't scream."

Zhang Teng looked at his cousin and saw that his cousin had no extra reaction. He continued to be cheeky and said: "Well, don't call now, you have to call it later, yes, cousin?"

"If you have more words, you should go back first." Although Han Xingyan was in a good mood, he still gave mercy to his cousin without mercy.

Zhang Teng listened to this and immediately said: "No, my cousin, I haven't had a good chat with Chu for a long time. I'm so good to go in and sit for a while."

Shen Chuchu listened to Zhang Teng's words, and there were some doubts in his mind that Zhang Teng had to answer. So, before Han Xingyan spoke, said: "Yeah, I haven't chatted with Zhang Teng for a long time, go in together, don't stand outside."

Zhang Teng listened to this and gratefully glanced at it.

After waiting for the family of Shen Chuchu, Han Xingyan went to the study because he was busy with work.

In the living room, only Chu Chu and Zhang Teng are left. Shen Chuchu feels that this timing is really good. Some questions, she does not need to go through Han Hanyan to inquire.

After pouring a glass of water to Zhang Teng, Shen Chuchu first sneered a few words with him, and then asked: "Listen to your cousin saying that you are getting married, when is the wedding date set?"

When Zhang Tengyi listened to this topic, his face was stiff and his face showed a look of sadness. "Yes, get married soon, as soon as possible. Probably not this month is next month."

Shen Chuchu looked at Zhang Teng like this, frowning. How do people who are getting married have no interest in their faces? Wang Jing and her husband, the joy of the faces of the two people is hidden. And also make people around you feel very happy.

"Oh? So fast, why didn't you listen to what you said before, how could you suddenly think of getting married?" Shen Chuchu asked further temptation.

Zhang Teng didn't want to say anything, but he thought that his cousin would even talk to Shen Chuchu about his own marriage. Maybe Yin Xinmeng's pregnancy will be said. Moreover, they may be a family in the future, and now they say the same thing as they say later.

"Xin Meng, she is pregnant." After she said it, Zhang Teng felt that the words in the back were very smooth. "How do I say that I am a man, I have to take responsibility."

After hearing this sentence, Shen Chuchu pretended to hear it for the first time. He said happily: "It's so good, you have to be a father, you have to have your own child with your girlfriend." But my heart is picking up The stormy waves, listening to the meaning of this, Zhang Teng is that the child in the belly of Yin Xinmeng is his? Therefore, Shen Chuchu further emphasized this sentence.