103

Chapter 103

The next morning, Shen Chuchu looked at himself because of the hot scan of the scandal, but the heart was not as anxious as before. Instead, she looked at the reports of various media very calmly.

"New Xiaohua Dan Shen Chu Chu returned to the emperor last night, suspected boyfriend to pick up the plane."

"Shen Chu Chu mysterious boyfriend appeared, suspected to be a rich second generation!"

"The number of male gods around Shen Chuchu"

Han Xingyan slowly sat on the sofa after coming out of the bathroom. He swept his eyes and found that Shen Chuchu was watching Weibo.

In fact, he was already discovered when the paparazzi was sneak shot yesterday, and now the rumors can fly all over the sky, which is why he did not stop it. Looking at the side with a sigh of relief, he was somewhat incapable of sinking his heart, so he was a little embarrassed.

"Chu, how is this going to be handled?"

Shen Chuchu blinked and said: "Han, you have been photographed."

Han Xingyan licked his lips and said, "Well, I was photographed with you." He said, looking at the face of Shen Chuchu.

Shen Chuchu took Han Hanyan's neck and kissed him. He said, "Why, Han is not willing to be photographed with me?"

Han Xingyan held the head of Shen Chuchu with one hand and held her waist in one hand. "How come, I am afraid that this will not affect you well."

Shen Chuchu shook his ring and said: "We have asked for marriage, what is terrible."

Two people are talking, Han Hanyan's cell phone suddenly rang. Looking at the caller ID, he subconsciously looked at Shen Chuchu.

"Take someone back at noon today!" With a loud scream, the phone was hung up.

Han Xingyan had some helpless pinching of his eyebrows and looked at Shen Chuchu around him. He hesitated and said: "Chu Chu, do you have time to meet me today to see Grandpa?"

Shen Chuchu thought for a few seconds, then hugged Han Xingyan's arm and said, "Yes."

Han Xingyan was relieved.

Next, Shen Chuchu began to nervously wear what clothes, and what gifts to send.

Han Xingyan looked at the nervous appearance of Shen Chuchu, holding her hand and comforting: "Chu Chu, you don't have to be nervous, as long as you go, it will be fine. Grandpa will definitely like you."

Although Han Xingyan kept comforting her, she was still very nervous. This tense mood became more apparent after arriving at the old house.

Grandpa Han looked at Shen Chuchu for a few seconds, nodded and said with satisfaction: "The little girl is good."

Shen Chuchu was a little embarrassed to be praised, said: "Thank you grandfather."

Han Xingyan said: "Grandpa, this is the nutrients that Chu Chu bought for you."

After looking at Han's grandfather, he nodded with satisfaction.

"How old is the girl? When are you going to marry him? I heard that Yan Yan was marrying you last night?"

Grandpa's three-in-one question asked Shen Chuchu a moment. She turned to look at Han Xingyan.

Han Xingyan grasped the hand of Shen Chuchu and gave her a reassuring look. She turned her head to her grandfather: "Grandpa, this thing..."

When the words were not finished, they were interrupted by Grandpa Han.

"Okay, I know what you want to say. You have to say no more, you are not in a hurry. My old man has been in a hurry. I am afraid that I will not live the day you got married!"