53

Chapter 53

After another minute, or ten minutes, an hour, in short, the short time seems to be very long in Shen Chuchu. The plane finally stabilized.

Shen Chuchu blushes and glances at the man in front of him. I saw the man wearing a black sweater on his upper body and a light blue pair of jeans on his lower body. She quickly bowed her head and apologized and thanked: "I'm sorry, I just didn't mean it. And, thank you."

The man looked at the sorrowful look of Shen Chu and said with a smile: "It doesn't matter, raise your hand."

Shen Chuchu nodded and hurriedly bid farewell to the man.

After getting off the plane, Shen Chuchu thought that he would meet his fans at the airport. As a result, no one recognized her again this time. In an instant, her head on the road was cooled down. I took a few advertisements and played a few supporting roles. It seems to be somewhat whimsical.

After two days in Hengdian, "Spring and Warm" held a launching ceremony.

At the launching ceremony, Shen Chuchu once again saw the widowed time in reality. This time, it appeared on a man who was over half a year old.

This is also because the boot ceremony is too boring, and Shen Chuchu casually opened a person's marriage system in the crowd and looked up. The result shocked her.

The man's first wife was nothing unusual, and what really scared her was his second wife. It is Chen Meng who used to appear on the hot search. Her luck today is really good, just seeing such a gossip.

When she looked at it carefully, she found that the man was not divorced from the original wife, but Chen Meng's, but because his wife died, he married Chen Meng after one year.

When I saw the cause of death in the red line process, Shen Chuchu scared a cold sweat.

[Death Cause: Being pushed down the stairs]

So, is she going to call the police?

"Boss, boss." Wang Qian shouted a few times. Shen Chuchu was staring at a man in front of him. He didn't react at all, and quickly pulled her sleeves.

Shen Chuchu came back to God. After blinking his eyes, he looked at Wang Qian and said, "What's wrong?" An opening, the voice has a distinct vibrato.

Wang Qian looked at Shen Chuchu with her worried eyes. However, she didn't ask much at this moment. She looked at Qin Yingran around Shen Chuchu and said quietly: "The boss is calling you."

Shen Chuchu turned his head and looked at his side, only to see Qin Yingran who did not know when he stood by his side.

Qin Yingran glanced at the man who had just stared at Shen Chuchu, and looked at it again and again. He smiled and said: "Chu Chu, if you have an idea, you should consider it clearly. People who like Dong Zong are very many. You have to cheer."

Shen Chuchu listened to Qin Yingran's words, and frowned and frowned. "You misunderstood, I just thought about the problem. Sorry, I just didn't hear you calling me."

Qin Yingran shrugged and said: "Oh, I said, I didn't look like you before. Besides, there are always guides to protect you. Unlike us who have no backing, we can only rely on it." I have worked hard."

Shen Chuchu did not know why, looking at Qin Yingran's face and listening to her words, couldn't help but say: "I didn't say that you have a good relationship with Han in the past. Maybe Han can also be your backing. of."

Qin Yingran heard the name of Han Xingyan and his face changed slightly. Then he showed a shy expression and said: "He is too busy, where is the time to take care of me. Besides, I am also embarrassed to always bother him. Some things still depend on their own efforts. Only then."