36

Chapter 36

The staff who ran over to see what happened had seen some emotions in the heart of this scene. Such a heavy slate, if it really came to the lady of the guide, the consequences could not be imagined. Fortunately, nothing has happened now. All this is avoided.

The worker who drove the crane also ran from a distance, and kept apologizing.

At this time, the crew of the crew saw him coming over and started to fire.

"How do you do things in the end, such a heavy slate can fall down. Is it your technical problem or the quality of your crane? Didn't see so many crews here, the flow of people is also great? Today is Our grandfather was lucky enough to be not injured. If you are not lucky, can you afford it?"

The man who started the crane did not explain anything, but kept talking about an apology. He was the clearest in the process of happening. When he saw that the crane was broken and could not afford the weight of the slate, he wanted to quickly control the direction and not to pick people up. However, the more nervous he is, the more mistakes he makes. It has not been successful after several times of debugging. When the slate broke away, he scared the whole person to stay there.

After the incident happened, it took him a long time to come over.

Shen Chuchu looked at this scene, and my heart was very uncomfortable. She thought, if it wasn't for her until the fate of Sun Biyun, Sun Biyun might die today. Thinking of this possibility, and then look at the face of the face of the robbery after the expression of the usual guide, Shen Chuchu felt that the heart was blocked.

When everyone hadn't responded, she went to the bathroom. Soon, the deputy director informed everyone that today's play is not filmed, and will wait until tomorrow.

Looking at Sun Biyun is being surrounded by people, Wen Chuan no longer passed, and Wang Qian returned to the hotel. She believes that after this incident, the regular guide will certainly stay in his wife's side, and today it is impossible to have a second high-altitude thing.

After eating lunch, Shen Chuchu went to see two horror movies to decompress. After reading it, he ate something and only went to sleep at six o'clock. She has already explained Wang Qian, and no one should take care of it. She is too nervous these days and needs a good rest.

The next morning, Shen Chuchu was full of blood.

After arriving at the studio, before the regular guide had not opened, he took the initiative to say: "Normal guide, I want to take a picture of yesterday's show again? I am not very satisfied with yesterday's performance, I believe that you are not very satisfied."

After going through yesterday's events, the regular guide is more pleasing to Shen Chuchu, and smiles and says: "Yes."

Sun Biyun grabbed the hand of Shen Chuchu, and his eyes were filled with tears. He said: "Chu Chu, thank you very much yesterday, you saved my life. I and I often want to go to you yesterday, and listen to your assistant. If you have already fallen asleep, you will not bother you."

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Sister Sun, you and the guide are too polite, I believe that no matter who encountered such a thing will be saved."

Chang Tu took a look at his wife, then looked at Shen Chuchu and solemnly said: "No matter what, you still have to thank you. You are the savior of our husband and wife. If there is anything you need, you should talk to me."

The constant introduction of this sentence in the entertainment circle is very heavy, with his promotion and help, any newcomer has the possibility of pacing.