65

Chapter 65

Qin Yingran naturally does not know that a black pot is stuck on her head. Since she knew that Han Hyun-yan also lived in this community, she has been looking forward to meeting with Han Hyun-yan. Just don't know why, I haven't seen Han Xingyan again in recent times.

The reason why Han Xingyan did not come recently is because he knows that Shen Chuchu will not return to the emperor in the recent filming in Hengdian, so he went back to the old house for a few days.

"Han Yan, you are not too young, you should also consider your personal lifelong events. You are not going to be faster, Grandpa is afraid of seeing the grandmother." Grandpa Han sat on the sofa and looked at his grandson.

Han Xingyan listened to this statement and said, "Grandpa, you will definitely live a hundred years old. The doctor said, if your body is well nursed, there will be no big problems in the future."

Grandpa Han's hand waved and smiled and said: "There is no difference between living to eighty and living to one hundred years old. The sweet and bitter taste that I have tasted, I have already passed the road I have traveled, and there is no regret in life. Just, I'm a little sorry about the fact that you haven't found a wife yet. You asked me to talk to your grandmother below."

Han Xingyan licked his lips and looked at his grandfather. Some uncomfortable said: "In fact, there is already."

Grandpa Han's words stopped, and the action paused. Then he asked with some suspicion: "What you just said, there is a daughter-in-law, when is the matter, why didn't I listen to your dad? Your mother I said a few days ago to introduce you to your girlfriend."

"It's not a few days, just these days." Han Xingyan saw his curious curiosity and responded with anger.

"Good. Just have it, there is a daughter-in-law. I am afraid that you will not find your wife in your life. Hehe." Grandpa Han said excitedly and gratifiedly, "Right, take her in a few days. Come see my grandfather."

Han Xingyan hesitated and said: "It's too early, let's take her some time later."

Grandpa Han heard the explanation of Han Xingyan, his face was cold and said: "Why, you don't want to?"

Han Xingyan looked at the eyes of his grandfather, and his heart rose a lot. It is not that he does not want to, but that he is afraid of being unwilling. After all, they seem to be together for a few days. Suddenly saying that she would bring her to see her parents, he was not sure if she would agree.

"No. I asked her the next day." Han Xingyan said.

Grandpa Han heard this and looked good. He said, "Well, this is the right thing. As a man, you have to take responsibility for it. Don't learn the children who are not doing business. Change your girlfriend to change one today. If you put it in the past, fucking a relationship between men and women is going to jail!"

Han Xingyan quietly sat across from his grandfather and listened to his reprimand.

Then, when Han Xingyan arrived at the company the next day, he found that he had a girlfriend as if he had wings, and everyone around him knew it.

The first is fucking: "Son, do you have a girlfriend? Is it Miss Shen?"

"What did Zhang Teng tell you?" Han Xingyan glanced at Zhang Teng, who stood in front of himself and pretended to be innocent.

Han mother said: "I still use Teng Teng to say, you moved to the opposite side of the family, Miss Shen, and lived, and the eye-catching person understands it. I didn't expect it, my son's emotional intelligence is so high, I thought you didn't know anything about it. It's a good son of mom." Han's mother said proudly.