59

Chapter 59

When the company received the advertisement, Shen Chuchu was already at midnight at 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. When she was standing in the elevator, she was about to fall asleep. Finally arrived at the 12th floor, just heard the voice when I came out of the elevator. She looked across the plane and the two men looked at her quietly.

It's been a month since I met last time. Shen Chuchu feels that the other party seems to be thinner than when she met last time. However, the hair seems to be shorter, and it looks more spiritual. Sure enough, the board is a sign to test whether a man is handsome or not.

Enduring the intricate thoughts of his own heart and unclear, Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Han, I haven't seen you for a long time."

After listening to it for a few seconds, Han Xingyan said: "Miss Shen is good."

Zhang Teng left to look at the right and feel that he seems very redundant.

Shen Chuchu smiled and nodded and greeted him. He turned and opened the door. Until Shen Chuchu's figure disappeared into the room between the walls, Han Xingyan's eyes still did not leave there.

Zhang Teng slightly widened his eyes and looked at his cousin with a shocked look. So, this is the reason why his cousin said that he would give him the result of this house but he regretted it? Therefore, his previous guess is correct, but the character guessed wrong?

"Cough, cousin, Miss Shen has already gone in." He whispered a whisper.

Han Xingyan turned his eyes and looked at his cousin. He said: "I only leave you one day, you will leave tomorrow."

Zhang Teng listened to this, and there was no sad feeling, followed by his cousin.

"Cousin, do you like Shen Chuchu?"

Han Xingyan took off his jacket and loosened his tie and asked, "Oh? Do you know her?"

Zhang Teng nodded and said: "Nature is a celebrity. Isn't this a star? There is a male colleague in a department who likes her very much after watching the movie last time, and sets the computer background into her photo."

After listening to this, Han Xingyan's hand with a bow tie asked, "Who?"

"Well?" Zhang Teng asked in confusion.

Looking at the stupidity of his cousin, Han Xingyan frowned, repeatedly asked: "I asked the name of the staff member."

Zhang Teng opened his mouth slightly, and looked at his cousin with some shock. I thought, no, this should be managed? It must be a joke, right? It's just that... the serious expression of dealing with hundreds of millions of plans and people feel that he is very serious about asking this question. After licking his eyes, he swallowed.

"This, that, cousin, I can't remember who it is." Hearing, he is not the kind of person who will give a small report to his boss. How can he sell his friends?

Han Xingyan asked, while slowly loosening his tie, "What about the logistics department?"

Zhang Tenghehe laughed a few times and said: "No, cousin, I am not only waiting for a department in the company."

"That is the public relations department."

"No, cousin, this is not a serious problem. Why do you want to pursue this matter."

Han Xingyan looked at Zhang Teng sideways and said seriously: "Not serious? As a large-scale enterprise employee, it is not good to do things during work hours, thinking about female stars. Such behavior seriously affects the company's business and image. Is this not too serious?"