67

Chapter 67

She found herself in a misunderstanding on her own body. She can't see her marriage, but it doesn't mean she can't see Han Xingyan's marriage. She can fully see what Han Xingyan's marriage is. His future wife is not her.

At the thought of this, Shen Chuchu felt that she was stupid. Sure enough, it is a testimony to the sentence, women owe money when they talk about love IQ.

She counted so many marriages, but did not think about going to see Han Hanyan.

The pink heart on the top of Han Xingyan was shining brightly on top of his head. Although she has just made up her mind to look at his marriage system, she is a bit timid at this time.

She put down her mobile phone and went back and forth in the house for several laps. Sitting down is not, standing is not. After drinking a few mouthfuls of water, she wanted to go to the bathroom again. After she had been determined to grind in the toilet for ten minutes, she took the phone and looked at it. The other party sent another message.

Moonlight girl: Last time was a misunderstanding, I really want to ask you to give me a calculation. Just give me a calculation, okay?

I am an old man: ... or that sentence, not a celebrity.

A minute later, the moonlight girl replied: Hey, I didn't want to say it, but if you look like this, I will tell you straightforwardly. This person is not a celebrity in my heart, because he is my boyfriend!

Shen Chuchu heart: ... Last time you said that you are Qin Yingran.

Is Han Xingyan's girlfriend not her? Who is this person... Is it one of Han Xingyan's online wife powder? She knows that Han Xingyan is also a little famous on the Internet. After all, she is handsome and handsome. There are still many people chasing him for her husband.

I am an old man: You also know that I am an old man, so if you are a girlfriend, I can see it at a glance. Although this man already has a girlfriend, that person is not you.

Han's mother saw the words of Shen Chuchu, and the mask on the surprised face fell.

"Old Han, can I really meet the gods today?"

Han Dad pushed the glasses on his face and said nothing: "Oh? Is that the Taobao you said is a marriage? This kind of person always has two brushes, or else how to seduce others to go to her." Where is fortune telling. However, if you look at it, don't take it too seriously. The means of deceiving them are always one set."

Han's mother did not agree with Han's father's words. "But this shopkeeper already knows that our son has a girlfriend. You said it's not strange. As a son's mother, I also learned recently. How can this shop owner do this? I will know soon."

After hearing the words of Han's mother, Han's father looked up and looked at his wife and said, "I heard that my son found a female star. Was it photographed? I said, I don't want him to look like this. Girlfriend, that circle is too messy."

Han's mother took a look at Han's father and said: "This time is different from the last one. The last time was a misunderstanding. This time the style is very good. I don't care, you can't stop, you don't look at it. It's good for my son to be able to find a girlfriend. I'm afraid, he deliberately found a girlfriend to fool us. Who knows what he was thinking from childhood to big. No, I think this shopkeeper is still a bit of a score. Child, I have to ask again."

Han Dad frowned at the words of Han's mother, and the son fooled them? It should be unlikely. After a long period of entanglement, Han Dad said: "I don't think it should be that my son might be fooling us. You didn't think so before you saw him. Are you saying that?"