48

Chapter 48

Wang Qian looked at Shen Chuchu's expression, and some worried asked: "Boss, what's wrong with you, is it not uncomfortable?"

Shen Chuchu suddenly reacted and shook his head and said: "I am fine. I just finished the audition, and some of them will not come out. Let me slow down first."

After listening to this, Wang Qian stood silently and did not speak.

Shen Chuchu was afraid that someone would discover her strangeness and simply closed her eyes. Fortunately, the girl's system interface has not disappeared at this time.

Status: Unmarried

Marriage object: He Chen [photo]

Date of marriage: March 8, 2021

Marriage Index: Four Stars

Red line process: [can be opened]

This morning is naturally the shadow of the emperor sitting in the morning. For the first time, Shen Chuchu saw such a miraculous thing. Therefore, after this time, the curiosity was shocked. So, immediately, she opened the red line process again.

I saw the time written on it just in the first few days, Shen Chuchu guessed, it should be the time when He Chen came to audition. The reason for the acquaintance is also because they are in the same crew. In other words, these two people just met, but they will enter the marriage hall after one year. Their love time happens to be during the filming of the crew.

Thinking of this, Shen Chuchu would feel inexplicable excitement. Does this mean that she can see the development of this pair in the future?

If this is the case, Shen Chuchu feels that there is no need to add a girl's Weibo. The problem that the girl wants to ask is also solved.

Gradually, Shen Chuchu showed a smile on his face. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled and said, "Let's go."

Next, Shen Chuchu went to the staff to say hello, and then prepared to leave. As a result, when walking in the hallway, a person came out from the room next to him. That person is not someone else, it is Qin Yingran who just auditioned in front of her.

Qin Yingran looked at Shen Chuchu's eyes more and more complicated, and smiled and said: "Chu Chu, you are the daughter of the regular guide, no wonder."

"Well?" Shen Chuchu frowned, and the instinctive feeling of Qin Yingran's hostility. No wonder? No wonder what? No wonder she can come to audition?

Qin Yingran looked at the expression of Shen Chuchu, and at this time he felt that he was too unsettled and directly said the words in his heart. She quickly converges on her own expression and smiles and said: "I mean, no wonder I think you are so familiar. It was originally seen on Weibo. You saved the lady of Changdao, it was really brave. ""

Shen Chuchu can't tell the truth of Qin Yingran's words. It is always not familiar with Qin Yingran, or it is better to talk less.

"Thank you."

Just sitting on the nanny car, Shen Chuchu received Wang Jing's WeChat.

Wang Jing: Big star, in the emperor? If you have time, come out and have a cup of coffee. [Naughty]

Shen Chuchu asked Wang Qian the next itinerary, and then replied: It is just right, this afternoon is free.

Just outside this time, Shen Chuchu went directly to the appointment cafe. After about half an hour, Wang Jing came over.

"So early?"

Shen Chuchu smiled and explained: "Just just outside, let the driver send me directly."