81

Chapter 81

When the red hair looks at the other party's tone, he immediately understands that the other party actually knows. Perhaps the thing he asked is true? At the thought of this possibility, the red hair is the same as the chicken blood.

The first entertainment record - red hair: This rumor has long been, can be called the top ten unsolved mystery of the entertainment circle. Only everyone did not find evidence, so it has not been revealed. This time I went to find evidence again, and the result was still not. So, old god, is this thing true?

Shen Chuchu saw a smile here, it seems that there is no secret in this world. If you don't know, unless you can't do it. Her previous fears were completely redundant.

I am old: it is true. Hey, this month is also very sad. I have long wanted to tell you about this, but I forgot it later. A married man is not good at accompanying his wife to see a child at home, but he has come out to hook up other female stars. It's really a worldly wind!

It is very collapsing that Hong Mao sees this news. Is it that men should watch children at home in the eyes of gods?

The first entertainment record - red hair: ... old god, what is your gender?

I am the old man: Little brother, you focus on the wrong. Moreover, the gods have no gender.

The first entertainment record - red hair: ... turned out to be true! Wait a minute, Qi Yufei is really married? ? Have children?

I am the old man: exactly, little brother. The child is five years old. As for who the mother is, outside the circle. Other evidence is to rely on the little brother to find, this god is too busy.

The first entertainment record - red hair: Ok, thank you old god.

Han Xingyan saw Shen Chuchu's happy look down and chatted, frowning, and some uncomfortable asked: "Who are you chatting with, chatting so happy."

Shen Chuchu looked up and quietly closed the phone, saying: "No, find someone to help."

After listening to this, Han Xingyan did not say anything. He slowly approached Shen Chuchu, pinched her hair and asked another thing.

"Chu Chu, how did you know Dong Ziyuan?" He said, his eyes fixed on Shen Chuchu.

Shen Chuchu listened to Han Xingyan's slightly sour taste and explained: "I met on the plane and helped him a lot before. He will come here because he is an investor in this movie."

Han Xingyan bowed her head and said, "Well. I don't like you to go out to eat with other men."

Shen Chuchu thought for a moment and thought that this was his own fault. He said with a red face: "Well, I will pay attention to it later. Mainly this time he helped me a little."

Han Xingyan did not let go of Shen Chuchu, continued to kiss the sensitive position of her ear, asked with Shen Chuchu's favorite sexy voice: "Well, that silver / line / card, what is going on?"

Shen Chuchu was shuddered by his relatives, while hiding from Han Xingyan, he asked for mercy: "No... No... Don't do this. Silver/line/card is because I helped him a favor, he gave it to me."

"Give him back."

"..." What if Dong Ziyuan came to give her every day after he had returned?

"Well?" Although it is just a monosyllable word, it is full of danger.

"This... not so good... and, rest assured, this money is really helping, not what you think."

"What helped him?" Han Xingyan still did not let go of Chu Chu, kiss her neck.