84

Chapter 84

"Ah! Chuchu, thank you." An Haizhen looked up and looked at Shen Chuchu, excitedly said.

The camera next to it is also aligned here, shooting crazy.

After seeing the girl's marriage system, Shen Chuchu finally came back and smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, be careful next time."

"Oh, oh, okay." An Haizhen pressed his inner excitement and tried to keep himself calm.

After Shen Chuchu sat on the nanny car, he still felt that this thing was quite interesting. Unexpectedly, fans who have seen it several times have such contact with her.

Soon, Shen Chuchu's move to maintain fans at the airport was on the hot search. Shen Chuchu does not care much about this matter, she is concerned about An Haizhen's marriage system.

When I saw Han Xingyan at night, Shen Chuchu suddenly remembered what happened at the airport, and asked like a casual question: "Do you have a girlfriend now?"

Han Xingyan also recently had a headache for this matter, not just him, Zhang Jia is also worried about this. Hearing the question of Shen Chuchu, Han Xingyan said: "Yes, and I am getting married soon."

Shen Chuchu heard the words in his hand stopped, and asked incredulously: "Zhang Teng is getting married? Who is it?" She clearly saw Zhang Teng's future wife is her fan in the afternoon. And the love time of two people is two years later. She took a special look.

Han Xingyan pinched his eyebrows and said: "With a female employee in the company."

This is also a matter of worrying Han Xingyan. If the female clerk is a self-confident, the clear-cut girl will forget. The problem is that her style of appraisal at the company doesn't seem too good. With a lot of male staff, there are some unclear relationships, which themselves come from a high-level company. Originally thought that she was a high-ranking relative, as a result of his investigation today, I realized that these two people are not very legitimate.

Therefore, in the cousin's head, which ribs are not right, will they like such a girl. How does this tell him about his aunt?

"Ah? Is it really necessary to get married?" Shen Chuchu asked nervously.

Han Xingyan thought of Zhang Teng's determined attitude and nodded. "It should be true."

"Oh, this way." Shen Chuchu said absently. This is not quite right, obviously her fans are Zhang Teng's future wife, how can there be such an episode in the middle. Will Zhang Teng and the female staff be in fact a relationship of love, and two people will not get married? Thinking of this, Shen Chuchu decided to take a look at Zhang Teng's marriage system.

"Well?" Han Xingyan found that Shen Chuchu's attitude was not quite right, and she looked at her doubts.

Shen Chuchu did not mention the thoughts in his heart. "Oh, nothing. I had a very cute girl. I wanted to introduce Zhang Teng. I didn't expect him to get married soon. I feel quite sorry." of."

Shen Chuchu thought that such a problem Han Xingyan would not have responded much. The result was unexpected. He unexpectedly nodded and agreed: "It is a pity. If it is really a good girl, Zhang Teng really misses it. It is."

Shen Chuchu listened to Han Xingyan's words and thought that he was weird and had a word in his words. In her heart, she asked, "Why, what is the problem with the female staff member of your company?"

Han Xingyan is not a gossip. His temper is also cold. He usually does not pay attention to the problem of female staff. However, this thing is a bit special today. He frowned and said in an approximate helpless tone: "Not very good."