106

Chapter 106

Since the director announced the break, Shen Chuchu also went to the bathroom. When he came out, he saw Ye Qishen smoking against a tree. Looking at the sky at forty-five degrees, it looks like a bright and sad teenager.

Shen Chuchu could not help but walked over.

Ye Qishen heard the footsteps behind him, glanced sideways, shook his hand and asked: "Do you mind?"

Shen Chuchu shook his head.

Although she doesn't like the smell of smoke, she knows that sometimes when she is depressed, smoking a cigarette is like relaxing. It was her initiative to come over, it made no sense to let others smash their eyes.

Moreover, she looked at Ye Qishen's appearance and could not bear to ask for such a request.

The two men were silent for ten seconds, and Ye Qishen asked: "Is the director called?"

Shen Chuchu shook his head and said: "No. Just watching you here, come over and chat with you."

Ye Qishen listened to this and smiled and did not speak.

"Deep brother, I heard that you and your nephew are also college students?" Shen Chuchu asked.

Ye Qishen heard that Shen Chuchu mentioned his wife, and the smile on his face deepened. He took a sip of cigarettes and extinguished the cigarette. Immediately, with both hands in the pocket, said: "Yes, college classmates."

"This is really a fate. The deep brother and the nephew are the same as the male and female protagonists in the play."

Ye Qishen heard this and looked deeply at Shen Chuchu.

"Yeah, it's very similar, but it's not the same." After saying this, Ye Qishen looked at Shen Chuchu again, then walked a few steps forward and said, "Go back to filming."

Shen Chuchu stunned and said: "Oh, yes."

The next scene was smoother, and they quickly ended the day.

Because they are shooting modern urban dramas, so many times they are in the urban location, the number of people who come to explore the class is naturally very much. However, this morning, when Shen Chuchu came to the crew, he found that there were more people.

When Shen Chuchu came over, he was seen by the reporters at the tip of the eye. They swarmed over and rushed to ask: "Shen Chuchu, do you know that Ye Qishen's wife is suffering from depression? What are the feelings of their husband and wife? You are Have you heard them quarreling on the set?"

Hearing this series of questions, Shen Chuchu was a bit embarrassed. She remembered not seeing the contents when she was looking at the hot search in the morning, as if Ye Qishen did not search for it. How do these reporters seem to have received any solid news.

"Sorry, I don't know." Shen Chuchu said. Even if she knew that Ye Qishen and his ex-wife had divorced, she would not tell the media.

Because after a period of time, she always felt that Ye Qishen and Li Yuanyuan had some divorce. Only the marriage system did not write, so she did not know what the inside story is.

"Ah, you really don't know? Some people say that Ye Qishen's wife had been photographed a psychiatrist a year ago. She should be very tempered at ordinary times. Does Ye Qishen have not said this problem?" I asked if I didn't care.

Shen Chuchu was also the first to hear that Li Yuanyuan had depression. She shook her head and said: "Sorry, I don't know. Deep brother usually works very well when he is filming, and his acting skills are very good. Please pay attention to us. Thank you all for this drama."