47

Chapter 47

At this moment, Shen Chuchu already felt that the atmosphere was very embarrassing.

Qin Yingran didn't feel this way. After sweeping up and down, he smiled again.

"This is really a fate."

After the two people chatted a few more words, Shen Chuchu couldn't talk anymore. The face said with a slight smile: "I went to the bathroom."

After leaving the door, Shen Chuchu sighed with relief. After taking a toilet, I heard the staff said that they had to rest for a while. When Shen Chuchu heard this, she simply found a quiet place outside and watched the script for a while.

As a result, just after opening the door of the stairwell, I saw a girl sitting on the steps and playing with the mobile phone. After seeing her come, the girl looked up and looked at Shen Chuchu with joy, saying: "You look like the heroine in the book."

For the first time, Shen Chuchu was praised for being so fresh and refined, and the other party was a very cute, very cute girl. She had wanted to leave, but she stopped when she heard the girl.

"Thank you."

"Are you an actress who is auditioning today?" the girl asked curiously.

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "Yes."

"Are you a little butterfly on the audition? I don't seem to have seen your work on TV, but I feel that you are familiar. What is your name?"

Shen Chuchu did not expect that this girl would know so much, even the role of her audition can be seen at a glance. It seems that this girl should be the staff here.

Thinking of this, she smiled and said: "Hello, my name is Shen Chuchu. I have made a movie, but it has not yet been released."

When the girl listened to the name of Shen Chuchu, she suddenly realized: "Oh, it turned out to be you. The daughter of Changdao! I have watched the video on Weibo before, you are brave."

In this case, countless people have already mentioned it before Shen Chuchu. Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Nothing, the average person will see it."

For the girl smiled and said this topic, but looked at Shen Chuchu, said: "Do you want to come and rest? If you don't mind, come and sit."

Shen Chuchu also had a good impression on the girls in front of him, so she sat at the girl's side from the good. At this time, the girl's cell phone suddenly rang, and the girl looked down with excitement and then said with disappointment: "Hey, I thought the blogger replied to me."

Shen Chuchu listened to the girl's voice and said to her, but because she didn't know what the girl said, she didn't answer.

The girl picked up her mobile phone and shook it toward Shen Chu. She said: "This is a very hot blogger who gives people a marriage on Weibo. I go to leave a message every day, and the blogger never responds to me. How bad is my luck!"

Shen Chuchu glanced sideways, it is his own "I am the old man" microblog interface. In an instant, she fell into a new round of embarrassment. After he laughed twice, he asked, "Do you believe this blogger?"

The girl nodded seriously and said: "Nature is a believer. She must be a person with super powers. The world is so big, it is not unusual for such people. If you have the opportunity to meet the bloggers, you will be fine." Such a powerful person does not know what it is like in real life?"

Shen Chuchu turned her head and looked at the girl with a pink heart on her head. "If you really saw this blogger someday, what questions would you like to ask?"