80

Chapter 80

Shen Chuchu said: "I am not sure if he did it."

Chen Xili said: "Well, you don't want to reply to any of the reporter's questions anymore. Peace of mind, other things the company will solve."

"Okay, thank you, Chen."

Although Shen Chuchu believes in the power of the media, she also believes in Chen Xili, but her state of filming today is still affected. Moreover, she has been entangled in how this matter should be explained to one person. Moreover, until the evening, the other party did not call, Shen Chuchu was even more entangled.

After returning to work, I just sat down for less than ten minutes and knocked on the door outside. Seeing people through the cat's eyes, Shen Chuchu's heart was finally put down. She opened the door with some urgency.

The man looked like a dusty servant and entered the door with no expression. Shen Chuchu is like a little wife who is doing something wrong. She does not dare to bow.

The other party was at the moment of closing the door, and she was slammed on the wall, and the cold kiss fell.

Han Xingyan's kiss was heavy and anxious, like a squally shower, and Shen Chuchu felt that his breathing was not smooth. She really wants to breathe the air outside, but Han Xingyan has not let go of her.

She tried to push a few Han Hanyan, but he didn't expect him to be restrained and docile. Until Shen Chuchu felt that he was about to go through the air, Han Xingyan released her.

"Chu Chu, I am very unhappy." Han Xingyan said as he gasped.

Shen Chuchu listened to his heartbeat like a drum, and breathed the air. Then, facing Han Xingyan's burning gaze, he said, "I'm sorry, I really have nothing to do with them."

Han Xingyan touched the hair of Shen Chuchu, gently opened his thin lips and said in a slightly hoarse voice: "I know."

"Since you know, why are you still not happy..." Shen Chuchu slowly said.

Han Xingyan put her hand into Shen Chuchu's hair and looked at her like a peach and plum. She whispered softly: "So many people marry my girlfriend, I am very unhappy. I really want to bring you all the time." By the side."

When Shen Chuchu heard this, his mouth curled up and he kissed Han Hanyan's cheek.

After the two men eased their emotions, Han Xingyan sat on the sofa and asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Shen Chuchu thought about it, and said the consequences and consequences with Han Xingyan without any reservation. Han Xingyan was the colder the face, and he looked at his girlfriend with distress. He asked: "Why are you saying something to me? Is my girlfriend needing other men to protect?"

Shen Chuchu looked at Han Hanyan, who had a cold face, pinching his clothes and saying: "This kind of thing is very normal in this circle. Anyone will encounter unhappy things when filming. You So busy, I can't bother you with everything."

Han Xingyan looked at Shen Chuchu's cautious appearance and said, "I can't help you bother me every day."

Shen Chuchu heard this and his face showed a sweet smile.

"You don't have to worry about this thing, I will find someone to deal with." Han Xingyan finally said.

Shen Chuchu bit his lip and asked: "What are you going to do?"

Han Xingyan sneered aloud and said: "Nature is what the other party is most afraid of."

Shen Chuchu looked at Han Xingyan's appearance and felt that he was somewhat strange. But this strangeness made her feel very warm. The heart twitched and the eyelids gradually became wet. She always felt that she was alone in this circle. She did not expect that there would be someone who could shelter her from the wind.