117

Chapter 117

Because of this wave of hot search, Shen Chuchu now fans are rising very fast, and in recent days, they have been growing at a rate of several hundred thousand. It has reached 8 million today.

Therefore, when her Weibo was sent out, she was madly forwarded comments and praises.

"The Chu must have never thought that his black history was so smashed out 2333"

"Hello girl! Hello, but not shameful, the university is too normal."

"Oh, the fans are blowing too much, and for the first time I heard that the schoolmaster [smile]"

"Sorry, our family loves beans has never been speculated that they are a schoolmaster. This is the student who graduated from the Imperial University, the city science champion, is not a schoolmaster, then what is the schoolmaster? [smile]"

"The main owner is probably living abroad, and I have been looking at the Imperial University since I was studying."

"As a brain powder, when did we say that we loved beans and learned to be a master? Is it better to learn God? [Cursor]"

"So, Chu Chu, is your husband Han Hanyan? Why not respond to this question!"

The TV series "First Love" saw the hot discussion on the Internet and immediately launched a wave of propaganda.

First love TV drama V: Want to see a school tyrant to fall in love? Please lock S TV on June 30 and bring you a pure first love. @沈楚楚@叶其深 [Picture]

"Hey, the long-awaited TV series is finally about to start, happy! [Very happy]"

"Support support! #沈楚楚初恋#"

......

Under the joint action of the program group, the brokerage company and the fans, #沈楚楚初恋# was on the hot search list.

At the same time, those journalists who had postponed to other students in Shen Chuchu because of Wang Jing's investigation also found another key person, Cheng Xun.

Therefore, everyone went to the hot search on #沈楚楚初恋#, seeing not only the TV series "First Love". Others are guessing who the first love of Shen Chuchu is.

The second and third things in the entertainment circle: the students of Xueba really are not learning to be a master. Of course, there are many scholars who look good. I heard that many students pursued Shen Chuchu in the past, so which one is her first love? [thinking]

There is no impenetrable wall in the world, and Shen Chuchu has recently become very popular on the Internet. Therefore, the reporters also tried their best to find the answer.

Two of them were pulled out, one was Guo Tianyu, the squad leader of their class, and the other was Cheng Xun.

Guo Tianyu was quickly ignored because of his appearance and temperament, so there was only one person left. That is, the inquiry.

The information of Chengxun was quickly smashed out, the provincial science champion, the provincial superior, the first class scholarship of the Imperial University, the first place in various competitions and competitions... the number of awards he received was unclear. The position is a true learning god, or a financial talent.

The media has seen such news, their attitude is laissez-faire.

Their own artists are in love with a married woman, or they are in love with a person who has problems with their virtues. They must control the comments. However, with the words of learning God, they will not care. Because such news is very beneficial to the artist's image.