58

Chapter 58

"The name is Dong." Wang Jing did not know what the problem was, but he still answered it.

Shen Chuchu thought, surnamed Dong... She suddenly remembered who this woman is. In order to verify her guess, she glanced at the marriage system of the woman who was facing her. Sure enough, in the spouse's case, the name shown was Mr. Dong, who was seen at the launching ceremony that day.

The young man sitting opposite her, if she did not guess wrong, should be her son. So, when this thing comes again, is she saved or not? In particular, she has had a relationship with her son, and in any case, the other party has helped her.

Looking at Shen Chuchu's face is not very good-looking, Wang Jing asked nervously: "Chu Chu, what's wrong with you? Is it not very comfortable?"

Shen Chuchu came back to this, barely squeezed out a smile, said: "Nothing, think of one thing. Right, what have you just said, the stock market is somewhat depressed?"

Such a thing, Shen Chuchu can not talk to others, so quickly transferred the topic.

Sure enough, as a person in the financial industry, I am very interested in such a thing. "Yeah, these days are still in a period of volatility, but it is estimated that it will fall over time. So, if you buy The stock, but as soon as possible."

"Yes, I just bought two. Since you said this, I will sell it next Monday."

Wang Jing shook his head and said: "Do not use such anxiousness. First look at the time when it is up or down. It is estimated that there will be a few days of such fluctuations. You will have to sell it when you are up."

"Good." Shen Chuchu thought that he had made a fortune in the stock market, so he readily agreed.

After drinking coffee, the two were going to leave. When they left, the young Master and his wife had not left. Shen Chuchu nodded slightly to the Dong family, and then left with Wang Jing. However, after Wang Jing left, Shen Chuchu returned to the coffee shop again.

She thought about it, but she didn't want to stand by. She is more or less involved in this young man, and it is really impossible to stand on the sidelines of a life. She comforted herself in her heart, and it was the reward for the last time on the plane.

As a result, when she arrived at the coffee shop, she found that the two people had left. She was a little anxious and rushed out to find. Fortunately, the two people just left, they can still see their backs.

"Mr. Dong."

With the shouts of Shen Chuchu, Dong Ziyuan and his mother stopped. Seeing that the person is Shen Chuchu, Dong Ziyuan is slightly surprised.

"Mrs. Good." When I walked closer, I looked at Mrs. Dong, who was gentle, and Shen Chuchu bent slightly toward her.

Mrs. Dong seems to have become accustomed to such things. She nodded to Shen Chuchu and took a look at her son. "Ziyuan, I am going to wait for you."

Dong Ziyuan met his mother's slightly deep-eyed eyes and nodded helplessly.

After the mother left, Dong Ziyuan looked at the young and beautiful girl in front of her. His impression of the girl is quite profound, especially on the plane. At the beginning, he really thought that the other party was deliberate. Afterwards, he did not have any movements and contacts, so he thought he had made a mistake. I didn't expect to come over and say hello after meeting this meeting. Do you want to continue to implement your own plan?

"This lady, are you looking for me?" Dong Ziyuan took out a business card from his jacket pocket and said, "This is my business card. If there is anything I need to help, even if I hit me. The phone is fine."