104

Chapter 104

The schedule of Shen Chuchu is fixed. Ye Qishen and the crew have not yet negotiated, so there is no boot.

During this time, Shen Chuchu began to study the script.

The marriage was also put on the agenda.

Han mother is very satisfied with Shen Chuchu. After checking Shen Chuchu, Han's father also had no opinion. In addition, Han's grandfather is anxious to hug his great-grandson, so the family wants Han Hanyan to get married soon.

Of course, the first thing, Han Xingyan is going to visit Shen Shen and Shen Mu.

It's just that there is time in Shen Chu, so the two people went back to Shen.

After graduating for a year or two, Shen Chuchu rarely went home. That is, when I can go home for a few days in the New Year, or when I am filming here, I will go home to see it. I usually don't come back.

Chu Guizhi, who is playing mahjong downstairs, listens to her daughter and a handsome man who is looking forward. She is excited to drop the mahjong and ran home.

After arriving at home, Chu Guizhi looked up and down Han Hanyan. From the temperament look to the talk, nothing is unsatisfactory. I went to the side and took a look at the gift, which made people say nothing.

However, this man seems to be rich and expensive, and he does not know whether his daughter can afford it.

"Little Han, what kind of work do you do?" asked Chu Guizhi.

Shen Chuchu was drinking tea. Hearing this, Xiao Han almost spewed out the water. She licked the face of Han Xingyan, thinking, probably not many people dare to call him like this.

Han Xingyan's face has not changed, and even with a rare smile, said: "Auntie, I am working in a listed company."

Chu Guizhi nodded with satisfaction and said: "The listed company is good, big company. What kind of work are you responsible for?"

Han Xingyan paused and said: "Management."

Chu Guizhi looked at Shen Chuchu and said: "Management is good, financial management is good. The professional that was originally learned in Chuchu, if it is not in the entertainment circle, it is estimated that it is the same job as you. Hey, I really don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to make her too beautiful. What's good in the entertainment circle, it's so hot."

Shen Chuchu really sprayed the water this time. Isn't she going to enter the entertainment industry and is not as good as Han Xingyan's work? The two are not comparable at all.

"You look at you, you don't know the image at all." Chu Guizhi pretends to be disgusted while observing Han Xingyan's actions.

I saw that Han Xingyan's face had not changed. A paper towel was taken from the table and passed over. He whispered: "Slow down."

"Auntie, Chuchu's work is also very good. Everyone has misunderstandings about the entertainment industry. Many people can be independent. For example, Chuchu. Our whole family supports her work, and she will still do her own work after marriage." Yan Yan Road.

Chu Guizhi wanted to hear these words, and nodded after hearing the satisfaction.

"Oh, yes. Although I don't agree, she is now a star. I have a lot of signatures from friends and family when I go out. We are a celebrity."

Han Xingyan smiled and looked at Shen Chuchu and said: "Well, my friends and family around me also like Chu Chu, often give me a signature."

Shen Chuchu thought, this relative and friend should be specifically refers to Zhang Teng.