83

Chapter 83

Although the voice of Qi Yufei on the Internet has gradually been overwhelmed by the voices of his arrogant fans, his team has now taken care of these things. First, because of the cancellation of multiple advertising companies, the other is that Guo Qing is very angry about this online news.

"Is the Internet thing really true?" Guo Qing looked at the cold man in front of him.

In the same way, Qi Yufei did not know how many times he had heard it. Although Guo Qing seems to be different from the past, Qi Yufei's first reaction was to deny it. Once some lie has been there once or twice, it will gradually get used to it.

Therefore, he did not think much, just thought that Guojia company had a problem there, so Guo Qing's mood would be bad.

As usual, Qi Yufei said: "Qing Qing, you have to believe me, these things are fake."

Guo Qing said coldly: "Fake? Do you think I will believe you?"

This kind of thing doesn't know how many times it has happened. Qi Yufei explained that it is also very smooth. Because every time he and the female star came out to gossip, Guo Qing would ask. In the original time, Guo Qing was not convinced, he would always believe it.

However, I did not expect that this time Guo Qing actually said such a thing. He looked at Guo Qing's different expressions, and he said nervously: "Qing Qing, what do you mean, you have to believe me."

"What do I mean, look at the things I received!" Guo Qing smashed an envelope on the table to Qi Yufei's face. The information inside also slipped out with the movement of Guo Qing.

Qi Yufei picked up a photo and the content inside was very exciting. There are two protagonists on the top, one is a girl who is not impressed by him. He was wearing a junior high school uniform and was kissing the girl.

"Qing Qing, this thing is fake at first glance, how can this person be mine, so ugly, certainly not me." Qi Yufei explained with guilty conscience.

"Not you, then look at the other ones." Guo Qing's voice has a calmness that cannot be said, just like the silence before the storm.

Qi Yufei looked at Guo Qing and looked down at other photos.

As a result, the more you look at it, the more you are scared. Among them are photos of him and a girl who went to a private clinic for abortion, evidence of his facelift, and photos of his secret kissing with other female stars.

The photos of kissing with female stars can be understood, after all, there are so many paparazzi now. However, how was his photo taken before? Did those people know that he would fire one day while he was still in junior high school, so why did you take it? Thinking of this, the cold sweat behind Qi Yufei came out.

"Qing Qing, I..."

Guo Qing sat on the sofa, slowly saying: "I never thought that you are such a person. I always thought that you were my first love, thinking that I was your first woman. I thought you have been focused on I am alone. What is the result? You have other women before me, and you are even with other female stars after marriage."

Qi Yufei felt that something was not under his control. He squatted in front of Guo Qing and said eagerly: "Qing Qing, you listen to me, I can explain these."

Guo Qing did not hear the general, staring at the ceiling and saying: "How much do I like you? When I was still in high school, I slept with you, and I still have your child. My dad let I have not gone to study abroad. How many things have I given up for you? As a result, how did you treat me? You treated me like a fool, and you deceived the group. Now the facts are already in sight. What else do you want to argue? If I didn't find it, would you like to lie to me for a lifetime?"