105

Chapter 105

"Yeah, before you said that a classmate and a high school classmate were together. It happened that the classmates came to the emperor during that time, so they got together. I didn't expect to talk." Chen Xili said with a pleasant mood.

Shen Chuchu blinked, so, is it because of her role? In this case, she is more worried. The marriage system is still very reliable.

Soon, after signing the contract, I started to take a makeup photo.

The official also sent a microblog to promote the TV series.

First love TV drama V: Ye Men's return to the first TV drama of the TV circle, will soon join hands with the popular movie star Shen Chuchu, together to write an urban fairy tale drama. @叶其深@沈楚楚

Subsequently, Ye Qishen and Shen Chuchu both forwarded this Weibo.

Although Ye Qishen did not shoot TV series for several years, his fans are still there. Soon this microblog was topped up, and "Yesi's first love" followed the hot search.

"I thought that Ye Qishen's first love appeared 233333"

"Hey, our male god finally came out to film again, excited [excited]"

"Ye Qishen's first love seems to be his wife, I remember what he said before in the interview."

"Shen Chu Chu acting is still very good, super looking forward to their two dramas!"

......

Shen Chuchu looked at the comments below Weibo, and Han Xingyan said: "Ye Qishen actually married his first love, it is so good. Handsome and single."

"Is it handsome?" Han Xingyan glanced at the phone.

Shen Chuchu nodded: "It's very handsome, there aren't a few handsome players in the entertainment circle. This can be ranked first."

After listening to this, Han Xingyan took the phone and frowned for a while, saying: "That's it."

Shen Chuchu just wanted to refute. Suddenly, Han Xingyan seemed to be a little bit wrong. He asked, "Mr. Han, are you not jealous?"

Han Xingyan coughed a little and concealed his uncomfortableness. He said, "No."

Shen Chuchu smiled and asked: "Is there really?"

Han Xingyan put the information together, and pulled it over and Chu, and he pondered for a while on her mouth, saying: "Do not praise the man in front of me."

Shen Chuchu pushed him, gasping with a big mouth, saying: "Know it. Right, who is your first love?"

After the question, Shen Chuchu felt that he was a bit suspected of turning over the old account. Hate your mouth too fast. Just want to end this topic, just listen to Han Xingyan and ask: "What about you?"

Shen Chuchu thought, my first love is not you? She didn't want to tell the other person directly, but looking at the closer the face, the eyes turned and couldn't hide. "Isn't that you?"

Han Xingyan listened, the hot kiss fell again, the gap between the kisses, whispered: "Me too."

Han mother and Chu Guizhi knew that their children were busy with work, and the Korean family was anxious to get married, so the parents of the two parties went directly to discuss these matters. When Shen Chuchu made a phone call at Chu Guizhi, she knew that Han and Han's father went to visit their home.

She turned to her and asked Han Xingyan, and the other party did not know about it.

Two people, look at me, I look at you and accept this.