42

Chapter 42

Guo Xinjia

"New, this opportunity is not easy for you, you don't have to push it for that thing." Sun Hui looked at Guo Xin with a distressed look.

Guo Xin smiled and said: "No, I think that thing is more important than filming, more important than my career. I don't want to let the past things affect our lives today."

Sun Hui sighed and looked at Guo Xindao: "New, I used to... It's not as good as we can, I can't bear to see you. And this thing blames me, if not..."

Guo Xin shook his head and said: "Hui Ge, needless to say, I have already decided on this matter. Since she feels important and wants to get it, I will give it to her. Moreover, the director can't buy it. It is still unknown to buy her account."

On the day of the signing, the company still failed to convince Guo Xin to change his mind, and several people in the company were not satisfied with each other. Later, I heard that they are considering actresses from other companies. For example, although the media has felt that the cooked ducks are flying, there is no better way.

Recently, the company has been shrouded in low pressure.

Shen Chuchu also went to the S station to record the show. This time she went with the regular guide. She had already recognized her relatives before, so when she saw the regular guide, Shen Chuchu called: "Dad."

"Well, don't be nervous, just be the audience below."

"Well, I try to be."

This is the first time that Chu Chuchu officially met with the national audience, which is very significant for her. In the end, can you get a good start, can you have a spectator, and see how her performance is this time. She must perform well, although even if the performance is poor, the company can return, but she would rather perform better, so that everyone has a good impression of her from the beginning.

With a nervous and excited mood, Shen Chuchu walked from the background to the front.

Although I know that the face moderators who are obstructed by the regular guide will take care of her, but I did not expect them to be more kind than the imagination, which makes Shen Chuchu very reassured.

"Chu Chu, why do you call it Chu, because it is pre-emptive to save you from being uncles and aunts in the future?"

Shen Chuchu explained with a smile: "On this issue, our family has always had two versions. My father's version is indeed like this. It's just that my mom has a different opinion. She said that I was born with her hard work. So I must bring her last name. And she feels that her credit is great, so she called it twice."

After Shen Chuchu finished these words, everyone smiled at the face.

The opening ceremony has achieved a very good effect, and Shen Chuchu also breathed a sigh of relief. In the next step, under the care of the regular guide and the host, Shen Chuchu went very smoothly. When the show was finally recorded, Shen Chuchu's back was soaked.

The host looked at the expression that Shen Chuchu finally relaxed, and encouraged and encouraged: "Chu Chu, you performed very well today, and will definitely suck/powder when the program is broadcast. Continue to cheer, look at you."

Shen Chuchu apologized with a lip: "Thank you Li Jie."

When I returned to the Imperial Capital the next day, Shen Chuchu went through the formalities of the house. This is the last step. After finishing this, the house is completely submerged. After waiting for Secretary Wang to come out, Shen Chuchu asked Han Xingyan's itinerary. When he learned that Han Xingyan had a family dinner at night, Shen Chuchu planned to invite him to dinner tomorrow night.