68

Chapter 68

Shen Chuchu thought, if she knew that the other party was her husband when she first met, she might still have the feeling of rejection. Or, because of the trust in the system, it will force yourself to have an emotional feeling for Han Xingyan. However, it is different now. She likes him first, and then she knows that the other person is the future marriage partner.

Han Xingyan saw Shen Chuchu look at his eyes, but his heart was very happy. Sure enough, after the name is different, it is different. After saying hello to Shen Chuchu, he went to work.

Secretary Wang saw the boss's spring breeze coming over and rushed to report work.

Listening to the travel of Secretary Wang, Han Xingyan asked: "Is there an interview today?"

Secretary Wang nodded and said: "Yes. This interview was conducted last month. The financial section of the Emperor Evening News wants to do your first interview. If you feel that it is not appropriate, I will contact you to push back or cancel."

Han Xingyan did not answer the question of Secretary Wang, but after thinking for a while, said: "No need to cancel. Finally add one more question."

The financial evening news of the day became the highest sales day this year because of the problem added by Han Xingyan.

The next morning, Shen Chuchu also saw the problem that Han Xingyan added on Weibo.

Moderator: Yes, Mr. Han, can you ask a question about your life? After all, the diamond kings like you, the majority of female compatriots are very concerned about this issue.

Han Xingyan: Yes.

Moderator: Since Han agreed, I will ask with confidence. Looking at your recent news, have you already had a girlfriend recently?

Han Xingyan nodded: Yes. But it is not the one in the news. I also hope that everyone can put a lot of attention on the business of our Han Group, and don't expose too much of my private life, let alone speculation. Because, my girlfriend will be upset.

Shen Chuchu looked at the interview video of Han Xingyan and was very satisfied with his performance.

The online slamming of Qin Yingran is a wave higher than a wave.

"How do I feel that I am deliberately playing the rhythm of Qin Yingran? [If thoughtful]"

"Qin Yingran is also pitiful, and he was actually knocked out by the man."

However, in many fallen comments, there is such a thing: "Qin Yingran deserves it! She is always hyping, the video of saving the dog a few days ago is fake. I am the owner of the community, I saw it yesterday. The stray dog ​​limped in the community. When I went to the pet doctor, the family said that the puppy had never seen the disease. It was because there was no immediate treatment and the puppy's legs could not be recovered. 】"

This information quickly attracted the enthusiasm of Qin Yingran fans. Originally, I just wanted to say a few words about Qin Yingran, but the fans of Qin Yingran were too miserable. The blogger was also angry. Send a photo directly to Weibo to denounce Qin Yingran.

Chestnut 2018: I didn't want to say anything, but since Qin Yingran's fans want a real hammer, how about I give it to you? [smile] [picture] [picture] [picture]

Because of the interview video of Han Xingyan, plus the Weibo issued by the owner of the pear garden, Qin Yingran became the most enthusiastic person of the day.

The company also quickly blamed, they did not know where to get a dog, clean, and bandages on the legs. Then I took a few photos of this dog and uploaded it to the Internet.