61

Chapter 61

Shen Chuchu heard this, and her heart tightened and she licked her lips. Look up and look at the man sitting opposite. What does he mean by this sentence?

"Well?" Seeing Shen Chuchu did not answer, Dong Ziyuan blinked.

Shen Chuchu's face is also cold. Is this a sin in the Xingshi? What is he based on? His mother has been saved. Even if he is not grateful to her, he can't ask her to doubt her. Is she a good heart as a liver and lung?

Looking at the expression of Dong Ziyuan's rain and the wind and the building, Shen Chuchu quickly recalled the previous things, and determined that he did not say anything that should not be said, what to do. Even if the other party wants to sue her, or retaliate against her, there is no evidence.

Thinking of these things, Shen Chuchu was more or less relieved, and his face was better than before.

"Sorry, or that sentence, I saw it through looking at the face. I don't know where your mother's blood is coming from. I don't know your babysitter. You are looking for the wrong person."

Shen Chuchu thought that Dong Ziyuan would be more angry or unwilling to listen to her words. I did not expect the other's face to be disappointing.

"Yes, it turns out that Miss Shen doesn't know our babysitter."

"Nature does not know." Shen Chuchu said. I thought, should she know?

Dong Ziyuan listened to this, and sighed deeply, and the whole person leaned back toward the past. The eyes looked straight at the ceiling and said nothing. In my mind, it unexpectedly emerged yesterday afternoon.

Although he does not fully believe in the words of Shen Chuchu, since Shen Chuchu reminded him, he will still think about it. As a result, there is more time to go home. He also confessed to the babysitter at home, paying attention to his mother's whereabouts. If his mother wants to do something like climbing a mountain, be sure to remind him.

Unexpectedly, the nanny of their family is the real culprit.

Yesterday afternoon, if he didn't leave things at home, maybe he really wants to lose his mother. The father has been around since he was a child. The mother has never said anything, but he often sees his mother crying alone. He only has such a relative as his mother. If she had any accidents, he didn't even know what to do.

Thinking of this, Dong Ziyuan felt that his eyes were a little moist. Raise your right hand to cover your eyes.

The sorrow of Dong Ziyuan is so strong that he feels the opposite of Shen Chu. Looking at the way Dong Ziyuan was decadent, Shen Chuchu had a feeling that he could not tell the truth. I thought, maybe, she thought he was too bad. Perhaps, he just died because his mother almost died.

"Are you ok?"

Dong Ziyuan heard this sentence and rubbed his eyes with his hands. Sitting on the body and looking at the sinking Chu. In fact, after the incident happened yesterday, he investigated the babysitter the first time, and then investigated the relationship between Shen Chuchu and her. The result is nothing. Shen Chuchu has nothing to do with their babysitters, or even with their family.

This thing blames no one should blame Shen Chuchu. On the contrary, Shen Chuchu is actually his mother's savior, he should be grateful to her. However, when I think of the reminder before Shen Chuchu, he always feels that Shen Chuchu knows something. And know the truth of the matter but don't tell him. In this way, he is not in a good mood.

"Miss Shen really doesn't know anything?" Dong Ziyuan asked again.

Shen Chuchu did not expect the other party to still entangle this problem, frowning and said seriously: "Mr. Dong, whether you believe it or not. I really don't know. I just look at some aspects, but when it comes to solving problems like this, I can't do anything about it."