85

Chapter 85

In order to avoid trouble, Shen Chuchu drew a makeup in the car. Then he changed his coat with Wang Qian, put on his hat, and let the driver stop in an inconspicuous place.

Next, she looked around and hit a car.

When I arrived at the underground parking lot, Secretary Wang had been waiting there. Looking at Shen Chuchu's fully armed look, he stunned and then walked forward with a smile.

"Miss Shen, our boss has long been looking forward to your coming, but just suddenly came a customer, the boss went to see the guests."

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Yeah." She has just received a text message from Han Xingyan.

After getting on the elevator, Shen Chuchu looked at his figure inside the elevator and asked: "I can be recognized by people like this?"

Secretary Wang smiled and said: "Unfamiliar people should not see if they don't look carefully."

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "Well, that's good. Right, your boss is not in a meeting, why don't you take me around the company?"

Secretary Wang naturally did not want to, said: "Okay, I will take you to the rest place to go shopping, where there is afternoon tea, there is a place to rest."

Shen Chuchu thought for a moment, like inadvertently mentioned, said: "No, I am quite familiar with Zhang Teng. I heard that he is looking for a girlfriend, but also your company. Why don't you take me to see you?" "

Secretary Wang frowned, and he hesitated to look at Shen Chuchu.

Looking at Wang's secretary, Shen Chuchu was even more curious. "Why? Is this a very difficult task for Secretary Wang? Or do you know Secretary Wang's girlfriend?"

When Secretary Wang heard this, he immediately returned to God and said: "No, no. Miss Shen misunderstood, I will take you there." Said, Secretary Wang pressed the floor.

Shen Chuzu said: "Well, you don't have to be too nervous, I am curious. Zhang Teng found a girlfriend without saying anything, want to see what his girlfriend looks like."

Secretary Wang pushed the glasses and some tangled words: "Well, I am not nervous. I am afraid that our boss will misunderstand."

Shen Chuchu looked at him with a puzzled look and asked: "Ah? Your boss, what would he misunderstand?"

"Cough, this is not afraid that he misunderstood the relationship between you and Zhang Teng."

Shen Chuchu snorted, and she thought that Secretary Wang was afraid that Han Xingyan knew that she had gone to see Zhang Teng's girlfriend.

"Do not worry, don't misunderstand. You don't say that I don't say no one knows, I will look at it from a distance."

Secretary Wang: "..."

After arriving at the floor, Shen Chuchu was like a thief, standing behind the secretary of Wang. Secretary Wang quickly turned her side to the front and made a joke. This is the boss's girlfriend, and maybe the future boss, he dare not walk in front of her.

Shen Chuchu quickly waved his hand and whispered: "Wang secretary is when I am a new person, take me to inspect the environment. Remember to signal me when I see the woman."

Secretary Wang endured the weirdness in his heart and said: "...good."

In this way, Shen Chuchu followed the secretary of Wang, quietly looked at the staff on this floor.

Suddenly, Wang's secretary, who was walking in front of him, coughed twice and looked back at Shen Chuchu. Shen Chuchu immediately thought. I saw the past along the eyes of Secretary Wang.