86

Chapter 86

Wang Jing: Chu Chu, I am pregnant.

Shen Chuchu was surprised to stop eating snacks. She really did not expect that Wang Jing was pregnant so soon. Only two years after graduation, Wang Jing is already pregnant. It is really fast enough.

She replied with a hand that did not eat snacks: the speed is really fast, congratulations [Sacing]

Wang Jing: [Shy] I just knew it, and I have been pregnant for more than two months.

When Shen Chuchu remembers watching the system before, Wang Jing did not seem to be married. It seems that I am getting married this year, but specifically when she can't remember.

Shen Chuchu: When are you going to get married?

Wang Jing: I will go to the license next week. The wedding period is about two months later.

Shen Chuchu: Congratulations

After the hair was sent, she clicked into Wang Jing's head and looked at her marriage system.

Sure enough, the wedding period is only a few days later. After reading it, Shen Chuchu was relieved. When she just wanted to quit, she found that one of Wang Jing's systems was lit up.

[With or without children: one child (2 months)]

Shen Chuchu thought, it would have been smart enough to start bright as long as she was pregnant.

In a short while, it was time for Han Xingyan to leave work. Shen Chuchu and Wang Jing said aloud, ending the chat between the two.

Shen Chuchu packed up the good things and was preparing to go to dinner with Han Xingyan. As a result, a familiar person came in.

Zhang Teng was totally different from the last time he met. He was always a sunny boy in Shen Chuchu's heart. As a result, he met again today and felt that the other side had a feeling of Sui and Tang. I am getting married soon. This is a happy event in life. Shouldn't I be happy? What is Zhang Teng doing this?

Zhang Teng did not expect to see Shen Chuchu in his cousin's office. After the reaction, his face squeezed a smile and greeted Shen Chuchu.

"Chu Chu, you are here."

Shen Chuchu nodded and said: "Well. I haven't seen you for a long time."

Zhang Tengdao: "Long time no see."

Han Xingyan saw Zhang Teng come over and knew what he was going to say. Directly back to the road: "This thing you personally explain to Xiaoxuan. I can't help you." He was very tired in his heart, and he felt so sorry for his aunt.

Zhang Teng originally scolded the presence of Shen Chuchu, did not want to say anything, but the cousin has been straightforward, and he does not need to hide.

So, he broke the jar and said: "Well, if you don't say it, don't say it. Anyway, no matter how my mother objected, I will marry Xin Meng."

Han Xingyan frowned at his cousin, but he really didn't understand how he was so persistent in this matter. He endured anger and said: "Why do you want to marry her? There are so many girls in the sky. It's not good to say, what kind of person she is, you don't know it. I really don't know what's in your head. What is stuffed."

Zhang Teng listened to this, his face was white and his face was tangled. But it was only a moment, and immediately resumed as usual. "Where is she, what kind of person is her previous thing, who has not passed? You used to be the most hated girl, and now it is not the same with the Chu. Cousin, you can't help me."