109

Chapter 109

The words of Shen Chuchu were like a thunder in the flat. The reporters present did not expect to get such information today.

"You said that you are a fiancé, are you getting married soon?"

"Who is the other party, is it also a circle?"

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "The two families are already negotiating about marriage, but the other party is an outsider, so if the reporters photographed his face yesterday, I hope that you don't let it out, give him a back view. I I think his back is pretty handsome."

"Yesterday, your fiance is really there?" The unsuccessful reporter continued to ask.

Shen Chuchu was just looking at the face, looking at the reporter who asked the question, said: "Yes, yes, I went to the beach with him, just happened to meet the deep brother and his assistant. The deep brother seems not very good, we talked After a while, then I went back to the hotel with my fiancé."

After many reporters heard about the truth, they were not interested in staying here, and everyone left.

Soon, the photos of Han Xingyan and Shen Chuchu holding hands on the beach were released, and the winds on Weibo were changed.

"Can these paparazzi be serious? Is it really good to take it out of context? [Cursor]"

"I said that we can't do such a thing. I really don't know where the sunspots have been black, just ask you, now you don't hurt your face? [Smile]"

"How do you think this man's back is like a man who picked up the plane at the airport before. So happy! [Too happy]"

"Our deep brother is also pitiful, so many people are black. Touch the deep brother, thank you for the comfort of Chu Chu. [Pray]

Shen Chuchu wanted to tell Ye Qishen some things today, but he did not see Ye Qishen's shadow after more than ten o'clock. She inquired about the staff, it was because of a cold, so the crew will come to the crew in the afternoon.

When I saw Ye Qishen in the afternoon, his first sentence was: "Thank you for your attention."

"No, I just don't want to misunderstand."

Ye Qi's deep face is not good-looking, said: "Well. Sometimes someone who can misunderstand you is also a kind of happiness. It is really enviable! Unfortunately, no one will misunderstand me again."

Shen Chuchu's lips moved and looked at the staff who came and went around. She said, "Deep brother, I have something to say to you."

Two people found a no-man's corner, Shen Chu said: "Deep brother, I saw the photo of the nephew yesterday, I always feel that she is familiar. Or my assistant reminded me, I just remembered."

"Well?" I heard that Shen Chuchu knew his wife, and Ye Qishen was interested in asking.

"This is the case. Last year, a reporter photographed me on a big stomach to go to the obstetrics and gynaecology department. He wanted to threaten me and took those photos to ask for money. But I was seen by my agent, and the people there. It wasn't me. I saw the photo of the nephew yesterday, and I discussed it with the assistant. The assistant said it was like the pregnant woman who had a big belly before."

Looking at Ye Qishen's solemn face, Shen Chuchu continued: "So, I asked you yesterday, you and the nephew have children. I think, the nephew may have children, so the calculation is almost seven or eight months. Big..."

After listening to this sentence, Ye Qishen seemed to think of something, his eyes suddenly widened.

Li Mu asked him to hold the child, and he was very nervous to protect the child. Li's last words and words stopped... As if everything had found an answer!