98

Chapter 98

Until Han Xingyan returned home, Shen Chuchu did not withdraw from the excitement of the afternoon.

"What's the matter, is there any good news for going to the company today?" Han Xingyan asked for the hair of Shen Chuchu.

Shen Chuchu took a kiss with him and said: "I was chosen by Zhou."

Han Xingyan smiled and said: "Well, our family is very good, it was normal to be chosen."

Shen Chuchu said with excitement: "It's Zhou Gui, that person is Zhou Gui. And it's not a supporting role, it's the protagonist!"

Han Xingyan was surprised to hear this. The previous audition of Shen Chuchu was told to him. When he tried it, he was not the protagonist of the test. Now it has become the protagonist?

"I heard that it is a double female master." Shen Chuchu answered the doubts for Han Xingyan.

Han Xingyan smiled and said: "Well, congratulations, Chu Chu."

"Thank you."

**********

Soon, the contract was signed. Next, be prepared to take a set of makeup photos. Moreover, it is necessary to prepare suitable costumes for Shen Chuchu and Chen Yi.

On the day of filming the makeup photo, Shen Chuchu saw Chen Yi, who was full of smiles, saying: "I am very good."

Chen Yi smiled full of deep meaning: "Hello."

Shen Chuchu felt that Chen Yi's attitude towards her was a bit strange, but she couldn't remember where she had seen her or offended her.

If you take a makeup photo, part of it is a separate photo of Shen Chuchu, and part of it is a separate photo of Chen Yi, but more time is a photo of two people together. In order to form a stark contrast, the clothes style of the two people and the makeup of the whole person are very different.

In the gap between the shots, Chen Yi said with emotion: "Hey, it's like being a ten-year-old is a century old. It's not good to be old."

Shen Chuzu said: "No, Yijie is still so young and beautiful."

"It's not too beautiful to be younger than you."

After taking a break, I continued to shoot. At the moment of the filming, the two men hugged. Shen Chuchu heard Chen Yi whispering in her ear: "It was your nanny car in the parking lot that day?"

After Shen Chuchu listened, the whole person was stunned.

Chen Yi is like a singular person, saying: "The little girl is working hard, I am optimistic about you." Then she left with a smile.

Next, the crew began to advertise on the Internet.

Love and Marriage Movie V: After a lapse of ten years, Zhou Dao once again filmed art films. Love is beautiful, it is desirable, and it is full of hope. Marriage is a reality, it is a dazzling, it is a retreat. How should we face love and marriage? Let these two beautiful actresses tell you. @陈仪@沈楚楚 [Picture] [Picture] [Picture]

This official announcement caused a small fluctuation.

"Wow! It's so good, it's so good, it's working with Zhou's guide, and sprinkling flowers and flowers [happy]"

"I look forward to Zhou's work, I believe it will not be disappointing, I hope to be released earlier [托腮]"

"Chen Yi's acting didn't have to be said, but who is the actor behind, I haven't heard it, can you shoot it? [suspicious]"