57

Chapter 57

Shen Chuchu thought, this is really strange. She just never talked about love, her feelings were slow, and she noticed something wrong.

This way back, she has been thinking about the bit by bit between her and Han Xingyan. From the first sight to the present, the other party seems to have been very enthusiastic about her. However, looking at the person's appearance and the rumors he heard, he is not an enthusiastic person. So, what is the purpose of his doing this?

Moreover, he just explained so many things to her. It seems that it is a bit too much to think about...

Han Xingyan shook his head, turned his head and touched the steering wheel, looked at the front and said: "No, the business is in the next city. I am making a special trip to Hengdian."

"Then why do you want to come here specially? Is there anything? Or do you want to see who?" Shen Chuchu asked to breathe.

"Miss Shen, what do you say?" Han Xingyan's eyes reappeared.

"I... I don't know." Shen Chuchu's machine shook his head, and some nervously said.

Han Xingyan heard this answer and sighed deeply. "Miss Shen, you..."

What Han Xingyan was about to say, suddenly the phone ringing. At first glance, it was the phone of his mother. He whispered a sigh with Shen Chuchu and picked it up.

"Han Yan, where are you? Can you come back tonight? Your grandfather suddenly became ill. I am going to the hospital with your dad. If you are not too busy, you will come back quickly."

When Han Xingyan heard this, his heart tightened and said: "I will go back soon."

After hanging up the phone, Han Xingyan stared at Shen Chuchu for a few seconds and wanted to say something. After all, he said nothing.

"Sorry, Miss Shen, there are some things in the house, I need to go back."

Shen Chuchu just heard a few words, and quickly said: "It doesn't matter, you have to go to work. But you don't have to worry too much, it will be fine."

Han Xingyan smiled a little and said: "Well, thank you."

After the back of Shen Chuchu disappeared into sight, Han Xingyan restarted the car.

After Shen Chuchu returned to the hotel, she had a rare insomnia at night. Fortunately, there was no part of her play the next day, or else she would have to be led by Tian.

After another week of shooting, Shen Chuchu's play can be brought to an end. The rest of the content will have to wait until a month later to shoot.

Just the company gave her an ad, she took the opportunity to shoot.

After getting off the plane, she really felt that she was famous. Some people from time to time in the crowd will mention her name, and others will take photos next to them. This feeling is very novel to her.

I kept smiling all the way to the nanny car. This time, without asking Chu Chu, Wang Qian said directly: "Boss, it seems that you really want to be red. You already have fans."

When I thought of the few girls who had just picked up the plane, Shen Chuchu had a sense of pride in her heart. I thought, is this the charm of being an actor?

It was learned that Shen Chuchu came back from Hengdian, and Wang Jing had a date with Shen Chu. This time, she has a good news to share with Shen Chuchu. She recently looked at a man who chased her, but it was not quite sure whether she would agree. Thinking of the special features of Shen Chuchu in this respect, she still wants to discuss with Shen Chuchu and want to hear her opinions.